University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Forgot to check until just now. First w on FNL this year. No extra tickets used.

Screenshot_20210422-180435_Finish Line.jpg

was able to get in the app on my work phone and got the confirmation but I gotta pick em up on a wednesday between 1-3 at a location 40 minutes from me :emoji_expressionless:

I hope i won at this other location but i can't get into the app on my other acct

edit: after going backwards and reading in the thread, i'm gonna go ahead and not complain about my win lol.

Last edited:
Delete and reinstall the app if you’re having trouble.

Still got the DANG.

How the **** is everyone hitting. ****.

i #putinwork for uni blues and hyper royals: straight Ls

i put in a single entry on FNL: W.

nothing matters anymore

What's the lowest you see these going for on the resell market after release? Contemplating if I should pull the trigger now or wait it out

What's the lowest you see these going for on the resell market after release? Contemplating if I should pull the trigger now or wait it out

honestly, I see it going a bit lower than the 1s. The 1s are more poplar, and a lot of people are turned off by the tongue tag.

Only because I had the EA snatched like everyone am I waiting to see the fallout, otherwise I would’ve jumped already. I’ll pay the GOAT resale with a lot of frustration if I don’t hit on any shots.

Back
Top Bottom