University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Maaan Ced B hits on everything ...he's got a secret--got me lookin at my phone like...:lol:
D60EA5D9-8EFD-44E6-9F50-3985DE00E595.gif

CED B got that backdoor/relationships at stores. That man aint never missing. :lol:

PO

Just to be clear,

This is the first time I hit on FLX in about a year.

Now the crazy part...I live in SD. Gotta drive to LA for these but it's cool. Gives me a reason to see mom's.

There was one FTL down here in daygo that used to get size 15. I think they stopped getting them so this release I tired LA and hit.

I'll be switching back to LA.

Keep entering at that store you won at. You might keep winning.

PO

I’m done with this shoe stuff I think. It’s crazy how bad it got. We were all eating 2016-2019, now it’s damn near impossible to cop shoes you want without having to cop on Stockx. I’ve always been a retail or busy person, but I’ve paid resell like 5 times this year. I can’t do it anymore, it feels impossible to cop and it really isn’t fun anymore. This fiasco today is ridiculous.

Keep entering at that store you won at. You might keep winning.

PO

Crazy part is prior to the FLX system, I always won there. Employees knew me. But I wanted to stop traveling to LA every weekend.

But it seems like SD stores are not getting size 15 any more so I might have to stick with Bev Center.

Anyone get 2 or more and want to start the undercutting at 300 on stockX :lol:

especially if you a 12

Resell just too high on these. Gotta get lower for me to consider. Might look into trading for them though. I do want these.

Resell just too high on these. Gotta get lower for me to consider. Might look into trading for them though. I do want these.
We just need to wait man. Soooo many will buy these to flip and when they don’t get ridiculous resell after getting them in hand, the sell off happens. Demand is high but there are. Good number of these shoes

We just need to wait man. Soooo many will buy these to flip and when they don’t get ridiculous resell after getting them in hand, the sell off happens. Demand is high but there are. Good number of these shoes
Yeah I plan on waiting it out a bit. Have a 10% off Ebay coupon stashed away to help out with these lol.

Man today was my ****n day. Between all the apps I got 14 pairs .... 6 men's 6gs and 2 tds. All my accounts a mill or better. Id hate me too. Let's see how these snkrs apps treat me in the morning. Gnight

They gave me an L in men’s sizing for those same stores after being waitlisted. GS sizing is showing as if reservations are still open & winners haven’t been chosen for FTA.
2C360CFA-9BA2-4D2F-BDFC-187DB8AC0C82.png
F8D369F8-0DDF-410F-8ABD-36ECDF49B1C3.png

good to see some Detroit people in here, I catch Ls every release...I can’t even get my points up cause I never win, I’m at like 113k lifetime points

is it always like this where resellers be asking for hilarious prices like 400+???
and are there people out there that pay that much for a new general release jordan??

Chump resellers in a group on fb bragging about selling for 400+..... hope they all go have a picnic at lunchtime on the highway smh

Back
Top Bottom