University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

thumbs down.gif

Shouldn't we be calling these people scalpers, not resellers? Scalping is illegal in most states. If Nike wants to rebuild some goodwill, they should hire some kid to go after the people posting pics like this.
depends how she got got her stock.

if she got them all retail by botting, rigging raffles etc etc.

I’ve seen some resellers buy up pairs at resale to sit on until they hit a certain price

i seen a person with 30+ pairs (union 4’s) he’s holding on to to move when they 1000+

Shouldn't we be calling these people scalpers, not resellers? Scalping is illegal in most states. If Nike wants to rebuild some goodwill, they should hire some kid to go after the people posting pics like this.
Can’t really ban scalping without banning wallstreet and investment firms scalping up real
Estate

2 full weeks later my pair was finally delivered to GOAT.

Customer service was 0 help. Basically said they escalated it and nothing happened for a week they didn’t even respond to me after that

2 full weeks later my pair was finally delivered to GOAT.

Customer service was 0 help. Basically said they escalated it and nothing happened for a week they didn’t even respond to me after that

they did that to me, let the kicks sit in delivered to GOAT for 2 weeks, then canceled my order. The price rose $50 after that. They did nothing for me

they did that to me, let the kicks sit in delivered to GOAT for 2 weeks, then canceled my order. The price rose $50 after that. They did nothing for me
Not gonna be mad if they cancel because price is only $6 more then what i paid

but you couldve told me what’s going on.

update: hope they cancel, because the price may drop. look like a lot of the LA nikes just got them in

Last edited:
bout to say the samething, only for the WEST tho
Really wish they’d expand the range or look at your address on file and see them even though i’m not within 25miles i can still drive to the all the stores getting them.

Back
Top Bottom