University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Who is winning this trade, my bros? 🤔

Screenshot_20220429-001045_Tradeblock.jpg
The guy getting the 2 pairs

Decided to wear my pair on some errands today.

Even after they’ve been broken in a bit, they still feel uncomfortably tight in the toe box area. I don’t notice it at first, but after about 20-30 minutes there’s a noticeable pinching sensation in the front end of the shoe. After about an hour, they’re just straight up uncomfortable.

Not so uncomfortable that they can’t be worn, but certainly not fit for an all day wear. If this is just how 4s fit these days, then I don’t ever see myself paying a dollar over retail for another pair.

…they make Jordan 1s feel like the Adidas Ultraboost.

Decided to wear my pair on some errands today.

Even after they’ve been broken in a bit, they still feel uncomfortably tight in the toe box area. I don’t notice it at first, but after about 20-30 minutes there’s a noticeable pinching sensation in the front end of the shoe. After about an hour, they’re just straight up uncomfortable.

Not so uncomfortable that they can’t be worn, but certainly not fit for an all day wear. If this is just how 4s fit these days, then I don’t ever see myself paying a dollar over retail for another pair.

…they make Jordan 1s feel like the Adidas Ultraboost.
Same for me 4s kill my pinky toes after about 30 mins. Not spending my dough on 4s anymore. Its a shame too its my favorite silhouette.

Y’all must have some messed up feet in here ! All y’all do is complain about shoe sizing lol. Never seen so many people switch sizes to different shoes in my life.. y’all cats just don’t know your size. If the sizing was this bad across the board on sneakers nobody would know there size.. another thing I really think you guys love talking about sizing in here before a big release lol I think it get y’all excited or something I just don’t get it

Y’all must have some messed up feet in here ! All y’all do is complain about shoe sizing lol. Never seen so many people switch sizes to different shoes in my life.. y’all cats just don’t know your size. If the sizing was this bad across the board on sneakers nobody would know there size.. another thing I really think you guys love talking about sizing in here before a big release lol I think it get y’all excited or something I just don’t get it

I think it’s a well known fact that sizing can change over time and isn’t always consistent across the same model, let alone companies.

Dang bro just wear em
Did you double up on those ? Asking for a friend

Yes I was able to double up on these… but I already traded the other pair away to my co worker.

The homie won the Union 2 Rattans for me and I know that he really wanted these so I hooked him up by doing a straight trade up trade for them.

Before everyone chimes in and that I took a loss, this dude has hooked me up before like the Kobe 5 Undefetead HOF for retail for example…. So we be like that 🤙🏽

It can happen when you least expect it.

I got water stains on my Raging Bull 5s when I was washing my hands in the bathroom.

...I forgot to pull my hips out as far as possible from the sink.
Dang man…. Kind of takes the fun out of wearing em…. If you are worried like that… TBH at the end of the day for me anyway they are just shoes and I just wear em.

I got a semi funny story… whenever I wear white shoes my wife/son be stepping on em… I don’t know if it’s accidental but it happens more often than I can think lol…. I be like dang you guys know how much I try to take care of my shoes especially if they are white but here you go stepping on em sheeeeesh 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom