University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

I got a question if anyone can answer it. How do people get legit early pairs of shoes? I can see why they get them now cause of the pandemic and being pushed back so they already had them but how over here?

Plugged, pay on the resale site, backdoor connects

What are your reasons?

Hey thanks for asking :smile:

I'm old school (first pair were the black/infrared VIs in 1991) so I pretty much go for OG colourways/NA on back with a few exceptions (the UNC 3, Tinker 3 and a few others), and I already have the last 3 x IVs I wanted (WC 16, Bred 19 and Fire Red 20).

These just have too much blue for me (I LOVE what they did with the UNC 3) and I'm also not a fan of the tongue. There's too much of the "suede" for me also (I live in Scotland where we don't get as much sun/nice weather), and if I was really gonna buy another pair of IVs (unlikely) the Tech Grey would get the nod. Just a super clean shoe with more leather and less "fuss" than the UNC IV. I can appreciate why others love them, they're just not for me :smile:

Hey thanks for asking :smile:

I'm old school (first pair were the black/infrared VIs in 1991) so I pretty much go for OG colourways/NA on back with a few exceptions (the UNC 3, Tinker 3 and a few others), and I already have the last 3 x IVs I wanted (WC 16, Bred 19 and Fire Red 20).

These just have too much blue for me (I LOVE what they did with the UNC 3) and I'm also not a fan of the tongue. There's too much of the "suede" for me also (I live in Scotland where we don't get as much sun/nice weather), and if I was really gonna buy another pair of IVs (unlikely) the Tech Grey would get the nod. Just a super clean shoe with more leather and less "fuss" than the UNC IV. I can appreciate why others love them, they're just not for me :smile:
Makes sense. I can see how they can be too much blue for some people, and also what you said about living in Scotland. Thanks for answering. 👍

93B68F00-F085-44C3-B36D-369A7FBDCC0C.png
This shoe is really nice but man that tongue tag looks like JB made a mistake and just said “F it, they’ll buy anyway”

Back
Top Bottom