UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI NTers: Question

I'm in town for the weekend with a student group from my university (Central Mich.) and I'm sure the campus is going to be crazy this weekend with the game Friday night

So my question is, where does the tailgating take place? Just in the parking lot outside of the stadium or what? I know its gonna be crazy and me and a couple of the guys want to get down
Also, what can I expect to pay for tickets from scalpers before the game? I see some on craigslist for 30-40 but I feel like I can get a better deal

And if anyone knows about any good parties PM me
pimp.gif

I'm in town for the weekend with a student group from my university (Central Mich.) and I'm sure the campus is going to be crazy this weekend with the game Friday night

So my question is, where does the tailgating take place? Just in the parking lot outside of the stadium or what? I know its gonna be crazy and me and a couple of the guys want to get down
Also, what can I expect to pay for tickets from scalpers before the game? I see some on craigslist for 30-40 but I feel like I can get a better deal

And if anyone knows about any good parties PM me
pimp.gif

Not tryna be funny but what type of guy are you. This city has a wide variety of crowds and I don't wanna set you up on a dead mission.

Not tryna be funny but what type of guy are you. This city has a wide variety of crowds and I don't wanna set you up on a dead mission.

Huh?

I just wanna know where the students tailgate at before the game like just outside of the stadium or somewhere else on campus or off campus or what...

I'm not actually worried about finding parties I'm most likely just gonna go bar hopping after the game

Huh?

I just wanna know where the students tailgate at before the game like just outside of the stadium or somewhere else on campus or off campus or what...

I'm not actually worried about finding parties I'm most likely just gonna go bar hopping after the game

Well I don't know about the tailgating, but 30-40 is a good deal for tickets.

Well I don't know about the tailgating, but 30-40 is a good deal for tickets.

Scalped tickets 4 for $50 
pimp.gif

and if the guy who tried to fight me with has dad after the game is reading this: you're a clown
roll.gif

Scalped tickets 4 for $50 
pimp.gif

and if the guy who tried to fight me with has dad after the game is reading this: you're a clown
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom