UNLV heads tell me whats good Vol. Cali kid in love with Vegas

I'm thinking about transferring to UNLV. How's life out there? Pros and Cons? I would be transferring from a CSU to UNLV.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Truthfully, i think academically csu > unlv.
But if you decide to transfer, vegas is just like any other place...except that its open 24 hours haha.
I mean are you over 21? You already know it's all about the nightlife but it's a lot of distractions esp if you're here for school.
Try hitting the southwest forum.

I am from Maryland and went to UNLV for 2 semesters. The campus is great, really compact and every thing is within a short walk, the Reaction center was justbuilt so it is great, the surrounding neighborhoods is not that great but not a ghetto, you can walk to the strip from campus, The city is nice, the liquor ischeap, plenty of pretty females on campus but mostly white, dimes all over the strip, the people are chill students and faculty, the food in the dinning hallsucks but there is an In N Out right next to the campus, the Strip never really gets old for weekend activities plus you mostly likely will have a three dayweekend every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom