unnapreciated overpriced movie concession stand..SOLUTION FOUND!

Went to watch iron man, bought popcorn and a drink $9.00!!!AWWWW HELLLZZZ NAW!!LIGHTBULB!You know that thing your girl/wife carries around that looks like she could leave the country for a week and survive off of it with no problem??I beleive thats called a purse.I called it a dam Mini luggage case.So I thought to myself,hmmm..gas station has hot dogs, nachos(with chili!)for a buck fifty,bottled soda for 1.25!Hell yah, empty that dam bag woman!!Stuffed all the goods in that deathbag and was only half full.DAM!Well men, looks like we can use that thing for OUR advantage..of course you dont wanna carry it.For the single one's, woman do come in handy sometimes eh..
CLIFFNOTES....
HOTDOG.....1.00
SODA...1.25
NACHOS W/CHILI....1.50
OPENING UP THE GOODY NEXT TO THE FAT GUY SITTIN SOLO WHO SPENT 30 BUCKS ON
 OVERPRICED GOODIES.........

PRICELESS!!!!

pics for the beasts
grin.gif

Did you really think you were the first person to think of this?

i would pick foods that don't have the chance of messing up your girls purse, so chili on nachos isn't the smartest idea.

Just use some cargo shorts for their real purpose. Those pockets are big for a reason. If you want a real solution, make friends with somebody who works at a theater. Take your own plastic bowls and cups and they'll fill them up for you. The concessions people keep up with containers sold, not volume of popcorn or drinks, so they won't get in trouble. Go to movies on weekdays and during slow times, and you can movie hop too.

I almost always wear a hoody - you can get a lot of stuff in that big front pocket.

Your "solution" was discovered decades ago
laugh.gif
. I haven't taken part in that method since I was like 10 though.

Man I walk in there with a bag of McDonald's in hand they don't say a damn thing.
laugh.gif
@ u op for thinking u found a new way to beat the system.

What me & my girl do is they have a Unos & Applebees across da street from the movie theater we go to. They got this offer when u buy a meal u get movie tickets for 7.50 , so we order our food , eat some, get our discounted tickets, walk up in the movies with a nice meal that we paid less for than the popcorn & soda. The looks on peoples faces when we eating ribs, burgers, pizza & dessert priceless. Op that's how u do it son.

lol at op

back when i was in middle school we would hit up the malls food court stuff our pockets with grub and then walk over to the movies.

been doing this forever. brought 10 kids to iron man yesterday and made my wife bring a backpack of drinks, candy, and food. all i bought from the concession has a tub of popcorn which included a free refill.

This coat saved me money during the winter when i went to the movies
photo792634.jpg

Holds up to 6 bottles/Tall cans. Life saver during the winter. The green part zips over the blue so the drinks stay behind and are hidden.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i would pick foods that don't have the chance of messing up your girls purse, so chili on nachos isn't the smartest idea.
roll.gif
hahahahahah

Who puts nachos and hot dogs in a bag when it can possibly spill.

Yea OP, why would you think this was a breakthrough technology man?

I haven't bought movie food in 10+ years man. I am too frugal to do that.

I go to CVS or any near store that sells what I need. BIngo.

Did you carry the purse is the question
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wow great solution never thought of this. Do you know of anyway I can get around paying for music and movies at best buy every month? Maybe like something I can do right from home?

Back
Top Bottom