Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

cheese pizza > pepperoni pizza

from K-12 i remember kids always asking for pepperoni in class...but the one cheese pizza that got ordered would be gone faster than dunks on SNKRS...

if you dont eat pork you would remember this
I remember this. Thats why i made sure to get to the front and secure my cheese slices.

Dude hates all white peoples and wishes em dead. Unless he’s trolling when he says that lol
He doesn't. He mentioned not really being around white ppl until college; which explained a lot actually. The system in place has breed segregation & denied unifying interactions w/ one another. Him & many others are victims of that. I'm not saying you'd be friends or anything, but I do think a good repore would be built from it. The generational gap would help as well b/c you'd be communicating w/ each from a different time period.

Dude hates all white peoples and wishes em dead. Unless he’s trolling when he says that lol
White supremacy must die, and anyone protecting it should die a painful death as well. That is my position. Unfortunately, there are many ignorant white people in this world who both knowingly and unknowing support White supremacy. They die? It is all for the good.

White supremacy must die, and anyone protecting it should die a painful death as well. That is my position. Unfortunately, there are many ignorant white people in this world who both knowingly and unknowing support White supremacy. They die? It is all for the good.
That’s a different quote from you saying all white people catch covid and should die.

That’s a different quote from you saying all white people catch covid and should die.
I did not state that. I did state that all white people are racist, due to the system of white supremacy that supports you. If covid were the thing that wipes out white supremacy? I would not be upset at all.

Lil Baby is top 5 out right now
I'm crying cause this is blackest ish I've ever read from you.
200_d (1).gif

Make dwalk black again!!

He doesn't. He mentioned not really being around white ppl until college; which explained a lot actually. The system in place has breed segregation & denied unifying interactions w/ one another. Him & many others are victims of that. I'm not saying you'd be friends or anything, but I do think a good repore would be built from it. The generational gap would help as well b/c you'd be communicating w/ each from a different time period.

Don't get it twisted, the issue in the world right now is white male supremacy. There are many of us who did grow up with, and then around white people, those who feel exactly as I do, identifying the root problem.

Once the problem is eliminated through empowerment, and then with the death of the system that supports their entire existence? Only then do I feel they can be trusted, yet only half way.

Speaking from the perspective of a black person, I don't find black face offensive in all situations. For example, these white people wearing black face and solidarity with black people doesn't offend me (It's still goofy though). We as black people are smart enough have enough nuance to understand the intent behind things, and not to be offended immediately. Obviously, if people are wearing black face in order to enforce stereotypes or make black people look bad, I understand being offended.

I don't think that Jimmy Kimmel needs to apologize or feel bad for dressing up as Karl Malone in 20 years ago.

^On that note, I'd like to know what Eddie Murphy thought about Dan Akroyd doing black face in Trading Places. Sometimes comedians let stuff slide in the name of comedy.

Like Chris Rock giving Louis CK a pass to say the Nword. 😒

Analytics and algorithm based metrics have ruined the world as much if not more than it helped. Companies get to justify decisions based on racism and prejudice, ie walmart locking black products or facebook promoting white supremacist stuff because of what the numbers show. Youtube one of the worst for this because you watch one video of a certain, then your entire ecosystem now becomes centered around that one interest over even your own damn subscriptions. This is how you get people falling down that conspiracy theory hole because that's all they're being fed so they think it's truth.

Analytics and algorithm based metrics have ruined the world as much if not more than it helped. Companies get to justify decisions based on racism and prejudice, ie walmart locking black products or facebook promoting white supremacist stuff because of what the numbers show. Youtube one of the worst for this because you watch one video of a certain, then your entire ecosystem now becomes centered around that one interest over even your own damn subscriptions. This is how you get people falling down that conspiracy theory hole because that's all they're being fed so they think it's truth.
ppl that fall for the average conspiracy theories tend to they're gullible, & the ppl that don't break the fall tend to be idiots.

add qanon believers to a potential terroristic threat watchlist.

Yeah but I feel like society has a responsibility to protect the weaker in a way. Social media algorithms prey on them (though not the intent).
Before there was social media outlets, it just the news & hearsay for the most part. There's still ppls claiming that Tommy Hilfiger was on Oprah being racist despite it never happening. If it weren't for social Walmart wouldn't have ended that bull**** discriminatory practice.

"Good" & "bad" is life & ultimately subjective. It's up to those ppl to determine if they truly want to believe that 911 was hologram projection or not.

There is a gay agenda.

I want to be careful with speaking in absolutes. If I or anyone else catches me doing so in a non-factual way, I am sorry in advance. I am merely speaking to what I believe in my heart and am using poor communication skills to express such ideas.

It seems as though whenever the idea is discussed, the basis of including people of all types on television was so that folks could see themselves represented and not feel marginalized. I know I personally appreciate that this effort is made. Seeing Carl Winslow or Uncle Phil probably had a positive effect on me I never realized growing up. And I at this time seek out content showing people of a similar skin tone as mine when I want to show something to my kids. So i get the need to be inclusive.

I recently got done watching Brooklyn NineNine. I kind of rolled my eyes at how hard they pushed the "Rosa is bi/dates females" stories down our throats in seasons 6 and 7. They spent 5 seasons hardly ever touching on her personal/romantic life outside of 1 (heterosexual) relationship and then come seasons 6 and 7 half of her story arcs are based on personal/romantic (homosexual) relationships. But, I am able to realize this may be helpful to a teenage girl/young adult who is struggling with accepting themselves sexually so I can get over it.

But spongebob? I personally find it VERY hard to beleve that a kid is going to look to Spongebob, see that he's gay and feel better about themselves if they, too, believe themselves to be gay. I dont think anyone is watching Spongebob in hopes of seeing a representation of themselves. A kid watching spongebob more than likely isnt even thinking about what their sexual nature is. Why must their (potentially) first thoughts about sexuality have to come from a cartoon?

Spongebob is clearly asexual, as most kid cartoons are. The creator of the show, who is now deceased, even said as much. Yet here is Nickelodeon proclaiming him to be a member of the LGBTQ community.

Are asexual beings also considered apart of the LGBTQ community? If so, sorry for the rant. If not, here is more proof to me that there is indeed a gay agenda. Set to strike kids as early as possible.

Researching further, it appears as though asexuals are counted in the LGBTQ community based on it not being a typical sexual orientation so my so called proof is off base.

Still giving this the side eye though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom