Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Beautiful is AM95&aj3..
shell toe styles are in but will fade.

Flyknit >
The IIIs are beautiful, yes. Once Tinker Hatfield got involved, the rest is history. Which brings me to my original point. [Most of] Tinker Hatfield’s designs are better looking than the 1s.

Last edited:
1s for me sit with 1953 bits and Belgian shoes where you can pretty much wear it with anything and I’d be ok with it.

6's never pumped out like that, and a lot of ppl of this site alone aren't the biggest fans of the model. 3, 4, and 5's seem to be general fan favourites in general though.
6s had of the best retros.
varsity red and Oly were great quality.. then it fell off

We need to bring back Yuku. The magician was annoying but every time NT migrates we lose recipes.

Last edited:
Paris Hilton totally isn’t racist and totally wasn’t on camera throughout the 00’s saying the n-word. Such cool wonderful lady. Totally not a racist rebranding w/ the powers that be despite their claims to be against racism. PH is amazingly balanced person. Let’s build her up Niketalk.

Paris Hilton totally isn’t racist and totally wasn’t on camera throughout the 00’s saying the n-word. Such cool wonderful lady. Totally not a racist rebranding w/ the powers that be despite their claims to be against racism. PH is amazingly balanced person. Let’s build her up Niketalk.
Bruh was you even alive then?

Back
Top Bottom