Unreal deals on Kixify, anyone trust these great deals?

yea i did im gonna wait those out i think i mightve filed the case too soon he said he didnt ship it because my money was on hold for 3-4 day but im verified so i dont think thats true..anyways it takes at most 5 days for me to get my money back so ill get back to you went i know more bout it

yea i did im gonna wait those out i think i mightve filed the case too soon he said he didnt ship it because my money was on hold for 3-4 day but im verified so i dont think thats true..anyways it takes at most 5 days for me to get my money back so ill get back to you went i know more bout it

How so? Most of the price should be usually maybe 100-400 off ebays for most shoes i've bought.

This is potentially an unnecessary tangent at this point, but what sneakers are you talking about, and where did you purchase them from, as opposed to ebay?

I placed an order of galaxy foam too, but I did not want to take any risk since the phone number and address he provide on his fb page are not verified.

So I asked him for refund, and he refunded me with another account, which the sender is not verified and the payment is pending. I told him about this and he

now wants me to send him back the money and he said he will resend. Should I just keep the money he send me with another account, or send him back the money and wait for him to resend again? I am confused now!

This is potentially an unnecessary tangent at this point, but what sneakers are you talking about, and where did you purchase them from, as opposed to ebay?
Practically yeezys,galaxy/paranorman foams,jordan doernbecher series,jordan bin 23,jordan cdps,etc. I find these mostly on craigslist or facebook markets

you already got your money back right? so keep it and let it be.  This opens up the opportunity for you to get scammed if you don't trust the dude from the get go. 

I got my refund but somehow that transaction is reversed and those money went back to him. He told me paypal is being ******ed. I guess I have to talk to paypal and have a little chance to get back those money. Worst of all, my paypal account is now limited.

Back
Top Bottom