Unreleased Air Jordan XI Low Black/Red - Patent Leather [COUNTERKICKS.com]

Source: COUNTERKICKS.com
ceola_clark-ajxilow_blk_red1.jpg

In the lead up to Michael Jordan's induction into the Basketball Hall of Fame, the Chicago Tribune ran a series of videos capturing various aspects ofMJ's life with the people who knew him best - Bulls teammates, Laney High School teachers, North Carolina friends, etc. In a video segment covering"The Shoes", a pair of unreleased Air Jordan XI Lows in black/red with patent leather finish are shown off.

ceola_clark-ajxilow_blk_red2.jpg

Ceola Clark, a Western Illinois University basketball player and friend of MJ's son Jeffrey Jordan, guided the tour of his personal sneaker collection andexplained the XI Lows were a gift from Jeffrey. Check the video on the Chicago Tribune website for the complete interview with Clark and his collection.

ceola_clark-ajxilow.jpg

MJ wore that colorway in some Bulls games. He also wore the white/black patent leather XI Lows in one of the Bulls Championship parade sessions. Both colorwaysunreleased.

No Thanks.

I don't like when they turn an "OG" colorway into a low.

(i.e. Blk/Red VIII, Obsidian XII, and Wht/Red XIII).

smh.gif

Seen them before. If they released I'd buy multiple pairs without a second thought.
pimp.gif

this dude is gonna be receiving some crazy offers now.

PE heads don't play
laugh.gif

a pic of MJ wearing them
w7o7ib.jpg

Steez! what's up man... haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well.

Haha. Yup, I'm good man. Hope you are too.. Nice grab digging through your pic archive for the shot of MJ in them. I'd be down for the patent ConcordXI Lows if those ever dropped. I'm sure this dude's gotten hit off in the past on offers. Ha

Back
Top Bottom