Unusual Food Combos That You Eat

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

For the dudes that know about all 9 flavors at Wingstop, when i worked there, me and this one dude smoked some droski in the freezer and i came out and made 35 wings tossed in EVERY FLAVOR from there. Basically a suicide. It was soooo damn good.

doesnt sound to unusual, but it does sound good.

Well i hated the hawaiian flavor from there so i alwasy thought it was unusual that i put that in it.

French fries with fried cut up hot dogs and BBQ sauce+ketchup
Macoroni and cheese with cut up hot dogs.

Does anyone make their own hot wings? The best sauce they I have found was bbq sauce+kechup+mustard

McD's fish sandwich w/ Mac Sauce

A1 sauce in mashed potatoes

Sugar and cheese in my spaghetti..

Sometimes when i cook scrambled eggs... i pour a lil beer in there for some added flavor like im Steel from Juice
laugh.gif
... tastes pretty good actually

pizza and fries

oreo and oj

fries and mayo

scrambled eggs with fried tortillas and hot dogs

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Pizza and Ranch Dressing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i work in a pizzeria and always have people heated that we don't have ranch.

personally i always do a sandwich with chips.

Yo I been making to make this thread for the longest time "Your favorite food/snack combos"
laugh.gif

not unusual but these are my fav combos
mine are ritz crackers and tang orange juice
blueberry poptarts and milk
strawberry poptarts and water

pizza wit fries and bacon, chicken cutlets and steak sauce, pizza wit ranch is a classic

=Pizza with Ranch dressing
=Spaghetti with Ranch dressing (if you've never done this, I weep for you)
=For some reason that i've never been able to figure out, i HAVE to dip my burger in ketchup or it just seems like it's missing something even if ialready have ketchup on the burger... it's bizarre...
=French toast sticks with honey butter and chicken nuggets... OMG, i had this for three days straight one day, it was THAT good...
=Chick-fil-A sandwiches with equal parts ketchup and mayo
=I know i'm probably the only dude that does this, but when i go to Subway, if i get a meatball sub i can only eat it with cheese, mayo, lettuce andpickles... i know the pickles is kinda loopy cuz i always get strange looks when i ask for it, but it's the best...
=fried chicken with honey

That salad in the strawberries thing sounds pretty good... i'm gonna have to try that...

cookies dunked into iced tea
when I was a kid I would put soy sauce on my stove top
eek.gif
smokin.gif

my ex put me onto putting a a spoon of mayo into cup of noodles

Originally Posted by HardWork919

=French toast sticks with honey butter and chicken nuggets... OMG, i had this for three days straight one day, it was THAT good...
sorry. it was bothering me

chicken nuggets and a caramel sundae. as in, i put the chicken nugget on the spoon with the ice cream. delicious. only at mcdonald's though. it doesn'twork anywhere else edit: that ham and jelly thing really is what's good though

Back
Top Bottom