UNwanted pairs from the CDP

r u guys serious? the 16 and 17's r nice....the worst by far was the 14's cuz they looked fake and kind of wack. And the 18's because everytime iseen them on display they looked like they had been worn like 10 times on the toebox. Also the 20's could have come with more thought, they should have putthe OG colorway, with the white/black/red. I don't don't why they put nothing but white/black/red colorways in nearly EVERY package and then when the20's come up they put a new and thoughtless regional colorwayOther than those 2 the CDP's have been pretty good

16 & 17 were GREAT imo. love those. oh yeah, AND the 19s also!
happy.gif

The 16s shouldve been EXCLUDED from that list because they are one of the more appealing shoes that have come out as far as CDPs are concerned.

17's 19's 20's 14's 15's 9's 1's 22's 21's 10's that about sums it up for me o and the 2's

TO ANYONE that has 18... are your toe box area pre creased??? i have the cdp 18 and im sure they are DS but they don tlook lik it..the suede on each shoe hasdifferent texture and the toe box area are kinda creased.

it's not the SHOE that turns a lot of people off...its the COLORS they bring them back with.

Originally Posted by karxken

TO ANYONE that has 18... are your toe box area pre creased??? i have the cdp 18 and im sure they are DS but they don tlook lik it..the suede on each shoe has different texture and the toe box area are kinda creased.
yea my 18s are exactly like that
the right shoes looks ok but the left one came precreased and the material looked all dried up

Back
Top Bottom