UP by Jawbone Vol. Hypebeasts we know aboutchea'

At least this one hasn't been recalled like the v1.

I've read people getting rashes from this band. However, the features definitely are interesting. I'm not sure how it would work as an alarm for me, but it's definitely a cool device.

Ill stick to my fuel bands though. :pimp:

I've been looking forward to this. It seems like the fuelband is crap (poor durability and doesn't accurately calculate activity and doesn't take sleep into account). I want to see what the actual reviews are of this thing. I also am not sure If I should get one w/ the rumors of the apple watch coming out, which may do similar things.

did nike fix the quality issues yet? want to get a fuelband but hesitant from all the horror stories.

did nike fix the quality issues yet? want to get a fuelband but hesitant from all the horror stories.

The black/white ice don't seem to have issues like the OG did. The clasp is better now and Nike pushes firmware updates all the time for various things.

I thought the Up has re-released already? Isn't this old news?

Last edited:
I thought the Up has re-released already? Isn't this old news?

Could have sworn I've seen these at Best Buy a few months ago.

I am not a big fan of Nikes fuel band but it does doubles as a watch so it is a bit better. These seems more perfect for doing activities though, it's water proof too which the Fuel Band isn't iirc.

Every sports company are going to have one of these very soon, I think Under Armour has one on the way too.

Can anyone explain the purpose of a feulband please?

Basically Nike introduced their own metric known as "fuel". What it does is keep up with your everyday movements so that "everything" you do counts. Walking and running will collect fuel, while riding a stationary bike won't.

It's just something Nike came up with to promote an active lifestyle and expand the digital sport stuff they seem to want to get away from with Apple.

It's a really cool watch, it's kind of cheesy and inaccurate at calories burned but I enjoy mine. No regrets what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom