Upcoming Blackberry Storm for Canada

just saw the bestbuy flyer today and its coming out on MONDAY, DEC. 8TH for 249.99 (3yr contract). then i went to telus and asked a rep about it. they arentgetting them on monday, rather in 2 weeks!! aaand for 299.99!! *@% why would the RD and PRICES be different?!?!

^ bestbuy/futureshop have their own connects with direct blackberry manufacturer but it has to be done through telus... since they have exclusive contract withRIM to release the Storm first among all Canadian carriers.

I know it sounds complicating

oh i see. i would think TELUS would get them first before bb or fs. but thanks for the info!

cant wait till monday

aaahhhh!! its pushed back til the 15th! stupid telus/fs/bb!! i guess its better for me. can buy two 11/12s now

i got one, i'm not too impressed, the text messaging sucks...haven't had it long enough to give a good review though.

after having mine for a couple weeks...i'm content...only real problem is that it freezes quite frequently.

^^^ i was checkin that thread before i bought it, but i don't really do too much on my phone, just talk, pin, and now browse so i don't mess with thesettings too much.

Back
Top Bottom