upcoming movies, Thor, M.I.B 3, Hancock 2, Smurfs,Green Lantern

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i thought pablo escobar was being played by benecio...then i realized that was an entourage episode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They actually haven't picked Pablo yet. Bale isplaying the general that tries to kill him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284236/

Originally Posted by corporateJP

In a nutshell.

Green Lantern is badass, as well. Well, as long as they get Jackie Chan to play Kato...then I'm set.
Bro, I think you mean Green Hornet. And Stephen Chow is playing Kato, its a Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg film/script if you don't alreadyknow.

But I'm really excited for Green Lantern as well
laugh.gif
. I heard WarnerBros. went after the actor who plays Cap. Kirk in the new Star Trek Movie, to play Hal Jordan.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by corporateJP

In a nutshell.

Green Lantern is badass, as well. Well, as long as they get Jackie Chan to play Kato...then I'm set.
Bro, I think you mean Green Hornet. And Stephen Chow is playing Kato, its a Seth Rogen and Even Goldberg film/script if you don't already know.

But I'm really excited for Green Lantern as well
laugh.gif
. I heard Warner Bros. went after the actor who plays Cap. Kirk in the new Star Trek Movie, to play Hal Jordan.

Dude, my bad. I was thinking about that after I wrote it. At least you knew what I meant. The Hornet is badass.

Green Lantern will be mad good as well.

I'm real select when it comes to superhero flicks, so let's see how all this progresses.

DANG MAN WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE THAT NEW MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom