Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

I'd like to see them do more with patent leather. I'm not usually a big fan of PL but these shoes need more flare.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
maybe he meant for casual AND ball.

great shoes to ball in. similar to the cushioning of the ZK2 but a bit softer.

low to the ground feel of the shoe :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

^^^ HAHA me too. Impatiently waiting or u can say impatiently "hoping" haha. That steve nash grey toes are ill as well.

What I am gonna say here might not be popular, and may even get me flamed, but here it goes.....

.. I copped a pair of these to ball in, as I liked the way that they looked. They are a really good hoops shoe, but the upper is of the same quality as the Starbury's. The only difference between these shoes is not only the name, but in the vaunted Zoom Air, which is featured as the cushioning setup. I am trying to find a pair of SB's that have a Zoom insole, to place inside of the Starbury's.

I bet that they feel exactly the same after this.....

they are making a "street" version of the zoom bb's and the zoom ti's as well. both are exactly the same but with a blazer sole on the bottom. tthe zoom ti's are the tennis shoes in the new zoom line.

^ the starbury's are not a bad shoe to ball in at all. Although i would really doubt that they would feel the same =/. Maybe the upper material but thats pretty much it.

i wonder about the impact protection on these.

i know zoom is supposed to be low profile but a 6mm bag seems wickedthin.

even the zoom rs runs 14 mm bags.

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Quote:
i know zoom is supposed to be low profile but a 6mm bag seems wickedthin.

6mm is the "standard" full length zoom air. the zoom rs probably runs a 14 mm in the heel and an 8 mm in the forefoot. theres usually more phylon used with a full length zoom unit to make it feel more responsive but spongy at the same time.

im not 100% sure how it works.

When I saw the white/navy/carolina ones, I just knew I had to get one. Copped these joints earlier. Will ball in them tomorrow.

------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

they're not that hard to put on. It's just the laces.

Toebox feels a bit large for me but I'm used to a tight toebox right now. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

The colorways released were hugely disappointing for me. After seeing the initial pics I was anticipating this release with positive expectations. Then they released wack colorways.

You can tell that they're marketing these towards more of a european fan-base, the whole design and the colorways are indicative of that.

Hopefully the lows come through with some patent or decent colorways.

Back
Top Bottom