Update 05.01.13 Future Shoe design concept renderings: Jordan, Kobe, Lebron

I like the Zoom Kobes. The Foamposite ones i don't like. They are just too blocky. I'm guessing the foamposite is broken up like that for flexibility?
The AJ 2013 good on the first one. You have nice shading and the shoe has that space age look to it.
The proportions on some of these are a little off. The Hyperforce the forefoot area is too short. I really like the design on it, although
I'm wondering why you put flywire covering the toe?

I know these are just sketches, so I don't mean to come off as a jerk. Just trying to help.

crazy how fast life changes and you leave things on the back burner. I need to get back to the drawing table the turn out some more designs. New stuff coming soon!

I like the floposite, remind me a pair of adidas or reebok i used to have, dont remember tho they were metallic silver, with there round part on the ankles being silverish

Nice designs tho.

Loving all these. Especially the Flightposite 4.0 and the Flowposite . . . Rhinoposites are dope too, they look like The Pippen Uptempos x Foams . . . dope

Found this old rendering laying around and thought I would share.  Pen and Ink drawings are tricky, especially with no pre-sketch at all.

^^those look good, definitely have more of an adidas silhouette to them though. Looks fly bro :smokin

truth! I assume you're a member then? Our ranks on NT seem to be growing...
Yep, born and raised in the covenant. I started following NT in 1999, but didnt actually sign up until 2001. I fell off the wagon when they switched over to this new server, took me a few months to get my account back up and active. The shoe game has changed, way too much overproduction in my opinion. I'm honestly more interested in new product innovation and design than collecting retros.  To each their own though.

Last edited:
that's legit, have you tried to get on as a designer anywhere or is it just a hobby for you?

just a hobby.  I don't have any computer aided design experience, just pencil and pen sketches for me. 

Five new designs:

Jordan 4.32 (Griffin)

Huarache 2K14

Melo X

Air Jordan XX9

Air Mag Lite 2014

Of my latest five: which is your favorite and why?
air mag lite i'd say the silohouette is the best i also like the 1st sketch but needs to be reworked a little. if i cant ever get the mag at least they can make a production version.

I was wondering how long it would take you to give that recomendation :smile: ...coming from the King of Colorways...

I was wondering how long it would take you to give that recomendation :smile: ...coming from the King of Colorways...

lol my bad on late responses. if i design something i really like it always makes me want to color it.

Back
Top Bottom