UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your conclusion again? I just want to be clear here. Again, this is based on those people you know personally that you're close with.

That gay couples I know personally have a more sincere transparent love than the straight ones I know...I was very clear this is MY life experience, not to be taken as fact....obviously there is no data to prove or back up what I've experience and I never once said that, that's what DC said and all you sillies put the blinders on and followed that man off the cliff....somewhere this dude is sitting behind a computer laughing at you all.

Thanks for reiterating it was your life experience. All we are saying is that is a moronic generalization to make. As a 30+ year old male living in NYC, I'd hope you're not sheltered enough to believe that. You live in your own bubble where your thoughts are gospel and you're only defense is, "it's my personal experience." You fail to realize how dumb that sounds. You should know better. Dawg, you're the one that got called out for racism and tripping over your own words falling flat on your face in this thread. I think most are laughing at you.

Last edited:
Rusty - Keep your straight love. It isnt HARD and transparent.
Speaking FROM THE EXPERIENCE of my friend.

Last edited:
Thanks for reiterating it was your life experience. All we are saying is that is a moronic generalization to make. As a 30+ year old male living in NYC, I'd hope you're not sheltered enough to believe that. You live in your own bubble where your thoughts are gospel and you're only defense is, "it's my personal experience." You fail to realize how dumb that sounds. You should know better. Dawg, you're the one that got called out for racism and tripping over your own words falling flat on your face in this thread. I think most are laughing at you.

If I says is my personal life experience why would ANY of you take it as a generalization...I think this what you are all failing to see and why you are all looking silly as hell arguing a point I never claimed....another user claimed it for me.

Obviously I can't quantify love between gays and straights on a global level, obviously I don't know you, so my post was never directed at you or anyone I don't know, my post was very specific and direct

You really held up on that, most of them are single...a couple of them married, but I don't know them on such a personal note.

I said it plenty times, my conclusion was based on PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALLY THAT IM CLOSE WITH.
Thing is you used personal experience and personal truth to elevate a group you really know little about. Kind of rubs people the wrong way and voids your argument when having a discussion.

The battle to make the gay community be accpeted as normal is still on-going and here you go saying they are better. baby steps, son, baby steps. 

Thing is you used personal experience and personal truth to elevate a group you really know little about. Kind of rubs people the wrong way and voids your argument when having a discussion.

The battle to make the gay community be accpeted as normal is still on-going and here you go saying they are better. baby steps, son, baby steps. 

I never said "ya should accept gays because in my experience they love harder" NEVER did I say that.

My post was just that, MY EXPERIENCE.

DC literally played you all.

Last edited:
Ok page him, because in the same thread you got that post from. Me and famb went back and forth, and settled our dispute respectfully.

And what beehive are you talking about? I don't have a fan club. :lol:

You think dudes' unwillingness to run to your aide, is a sign that they are some how bias.

It is not that serious

If I make a funny joke, someone might laugh. I make an comment dudes don't like, they will argue with me.

There are a ton of people I have argued with in one thread and chop it up in another. As I remember correctly, you were one of those people.

So why you leave the beehive papi?

You want back in? :lol:

I can't promise you any hard love, but I can write you a story.

You have this thing if always thinking you right, which is ironic because that's practically what you don't like about me, would make cents, we would constantly disagree, I'm cool with it...you think I'm as silly as I think you are :lol: I think we beeeeeeen came to that conclusion, so there ain't much to go on as far as we are concerned.

Ok page him, because in the same thread you got that post from. Me and famb went back and forth, and settled our dispute respectfully.

And what beehive are you talking about? I don't have a fan club. :lol:

You think dudes' unwillingness to run to your aide, is a sign that they are some how bias.

It is not that serious

If I make a funny joke, someone might laugh. I make an comment dudes don't like, they will argue with me.

There are a ton of people I have argued with in one thread and chop it up in another. As I remember correctly, you were one of those people.

So why you leave the beehive papi?

You want back in? :lol:

I can't promise you any hard love, but I can write you a story.

You have this thing if always thinking you right, which is ironic because that's practically what you don't like about me, would make cents, we would constantly disagree, I'm cool with it...you think I'm as silly as I think you are :lol: I think we beeeeeeen came to that conclusion, so there ain't much to go on as far as we are concerned.

Nah, I think I've make it clear that the thing I don't like about you are your slick comments towards black people.

Your hypocrisy and stubbornness I can live wit famb.

But I tried to welcome you back into the hive doe, remember that. Don't say I never tried papi.

Welp, imma just stay in my corner and love my other bees, sorry brahs, softly snd opaquely

Last edited:
Nah, I think I've make it clear that the thing I don't like about you are your slick comments towards black people.

Your hypocrisy and stubbornness I can live wit famb.

But I tried to welcome you back into the hive doe, remember that. Don't say I never tried papi.

Welp, imma just stay in my corner and love my other bees, sorry brahs, softly snd opaquely

Thanks for the invite breh.

I need you two guys to get along.
You are both my best friends. If you don't get along our love is going to be weak. But if ya make it work, our love can be gay and HARD.

Btw I'll take this moment to apologize if any of my posts ever came off as any sign of racism, wasn't my intent, once again, could have been a bad choice of words, I'm often guilty of such, I'm far from a racist person.

I need you two guys to get along.
You are both my best friends. If you don't get along our love is going to be weak. But if ya make it work, our love can be gay and HARD.

:lol:

I seriously wanna know how I offended you.

I would love to hear you guys definition of love and how that fits your significant other, the concept of love goes hand in hand with selflessness and transparency....the second you can go your life with a woman or man without sneaking around with others, the second you are willing to put that person above else even yourself...that to me is love....crazy me and my wife joke often about this, "we ask ourselves, when we have kids will we love them more?" And we truly believe we will always love each other more and in return this will teach our kids true love and a happy home.

Back to homosexuals, from my experience, their love towards each other is more transparent/honest than that of the straight couples I know..
would you want a gay kid so they can love even harder?

would you want a gay kid so they can love even harder?

Oh lord...I don't even know why I waste my time...guess this will be the new corny ongoing joke?

I keep answering and caking it clear I never NEVER said Gay people are known to have a superior love....I have no way of knowing that.

I'll repeat it in capital letters.

THE GAY RELATIONSHIPS I KNOW PERSONALLY HAVE DISPLAYED A MORE SINCERE/TRANSPARENT RELATIONSHIP THAN THAT OF MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS....IN MY CIRCLE, YES GAY RELATIONSHIPS HAVE HELD MORE WEIGHT.

As far as how I perceived it, perhaps my straight friends are sloppy, careless with their dirt and my gay friends are ninjas.

Seriously bro, I'm impressed with how you manipulated this crowd, MASTERFUL.
Nice try. Flip it on me as if you DIDN'T speak in ignorance.

Maybe if @METHOD MAN  would have told you that you were ignorant you would have apologized.

But for us normal folks, you aren't backing down. Even though YOU KNOW what you said was PURE ignorance.

I am still waiting on the formula that you use to detect love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom