** UPDATE 1.16.08 ** Jordan "CP3" Model

Here ya go...

Off Dimemag
jordancp01hq3.jpg

jordancp02gt2.jpg

The shoe's design is inspired by the New Orleans Mardi Gras Indians, as a way of showing respect to the city. It also bares symbols that are near and dear to CP: for example, the ankles of the shoe were designed to emulate bowling pins. (If you didn't know, CP is a hardcore bowler - he hosts a bowling weekend in Winston-Salem every year.)

An even more important aspect of the shoe is the "Sixty1″ on the heel of each sneaker. Everyone knows the story of how when Chris was in high school, he scored 61 points in a game just days after his 61-year-old grandfather had been killed. After scoring that 61st point, Chris walked off the court to leave that number on the scoreboard as a tribute to his grandfather.

As far as the technical aspects of the shoe, it's super lightweight (14oz.), super breathable with ventilated ankles, and comes out of the box ready to play.
The Jordan CP will be available March 1st with a suggested retail price of $115. Hit up www.jumpman23.com for more info.

those pics almost make them look like boots.............im still curious to see different colorways

I love CP and dude is the best point guard in the game right now (sorry, Nash - but he is).....but these shoes give me the feeling of a "RisingStars" model. The black colorway above looks nice, but those are prof finished pics. I need to see them in person and try them on.

The Ol Skool is a fantastic team shoe performance-wise and looks-wise; the 12.5 seems to be a fav among Jordan sponsored ballers.....I personally am I onoverload of Team stuff.

I agree CP3 has been the best PG this season. He doesn't have the career(Kidd) or MVPs(Nash) other PG had but he has been a beast. Say way Lebron has beenthe best player so far this season but he overall still is not better than KG, Duncan, or Kobe. But back to the shoes...I like them I want to see them fromdifferent angles and colors. It doesn't look as light as they say they are.

Back
Top Bottom