UPDATE 10/3 got it: Free Free Free HBO for Comcast customers for 12 months FREE FREE FREE

worked for me!

now i dont have to download Entourage every week. Too bad there's only one more episode this season... oh well.

Hung is a pretty good show. What else is good on HBO???

THANKS OP!

Originally Posted by jaycodes

worked for me!

now i dont have to download Entourage every week. Too bad there's only one more episode this season... oh well.

Hung is a pretty good show. What else is good on HBO???

THANKS OP!
Curb your Enthusiasm.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i was fed up with comcast after last week canceling cartoon network trying to make me buy a converter box
Im with you 100%...I have like 6 channels that work now

Good looking OP... Just called in and confirmed I'd get it... Dude said the system was backed up because of so many orders tho.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks OP

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

thanks! Is it for new HBO subscribers, what if you already have HBO?
No idea, same goes to the guy who posted under you, i'm sure you can just call up comcast, cancel your HBO, then do the promo afterwards.....

not a prob, i'll try to keep this post "alive", until the 3 days in which we should all be enjoying our free hbo....yay

not a prob, i'll try to keep this post "alive", until the 3 days in which we should all be enjoying our free hbo....yay

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

make sure you're calling your actual customer care...if you're calling the number that came with the mailer then you're just calling a call center who will forward the info to comcast to see if you qualify, hence, the 72hr wait. Cable services are usually instantly applied.

i just tried calling customer care to do it, and she said there was no way for her to add the promo code...you have to call that # given in the original post.They're closed right now so thats why i gave 1800-comcast a call

Back
Top Bottom