-UPDATE-11/30/08-My Air-Jordan Collection (April 2007-Present)

keep it up !
happy.gif

Air Kalo- thanks, and yeah I like the spiz'ikes too.
thatVERBAL- thanks...... did you beat the hell out of them too like I did?lol man I regret that
frown.gif

inspektahdeck- thanks... yeah those 23's are fire!! Only thing that sucks is the patent on the tongue and toe-box, starts creasin right away.
Kenothy- thanks. Not too many people show love for the peapods but they break necks every time.
Air Marvin- thanks... Yeah I think it's reached its limit lol..... I can't fit any other pairs on it so I'm gonna have to clean out the lowerpart of my closet and set suttin up... I don't like puttin boxes down on the floor so it's gonna have to be some kind of rack.

Thanks again to everyone's comments, I appreciate them.

nice start. now just go back and get yourself some OG's and you'll be on your way. As of now, very respectable.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

nice start. now just go back and get yourself some OG's and you'll be on your way. As of now, very respectable.
Yeah that's part of the plan but not a top priority..... If I see something I like, I grab it (if funds allow)...... I think after all of theCDP's are through, I'll focus on OG's and other retro's I don't have... thanks for the comment though I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

Nice collection. Me & my girl love the Spikes!
thanks, I like em too.... Don't know if I'm feelin the different color greys on the cool grey spikes that are coming out but we'll see.

Just got these in today from Finish Line Not happy with the materials used....What do you expect for $99 right? I do like the way they look though...

dude what did you do to your 17s? can you post more pics of them? looks like you cut up the strap or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom