update - Atlanta baby shot dead in stroller; teen gunman asked mom, "Do you want me to kill your bab

i feel sad and angry
me too..more so the latter...

crazy man, growing up where im from you see the hungriest/craziest dudes literally down for whatever whenever...and even in the hood, amongst wolves dudes dont cross certain boundaries..

women and children are usually that boundary...and children even more...sad man...

makes me wanna personally put my hands on the young boy, life in prison wont do this justice...

Sad beyond words...Guns will be illegal in 10 yrs or less, i hope you guys see the writing on the wall

Dude looks older than me and he's only 17 wtf???? I'm 21 these younger kids are having beards and mustaches at 13 now....

I hope this demon sees that poor childs face everytime that he closes his eyes. I hope he hears that mother pleading for her baby's life every moment for the rest of his life.

:frown:

This generation.:smh:

Last edited:
This is why the death penalty needs to happen across the county.

ASAP

These two should be thrown in the grand canyon. They have already proven they aren't worth ****. End it now before they do more. Their mothers shoulda swallowed those two nuts.

RIP to the baby

Last edited:
I would torture the **** outta these ****** death is too easy for these pieces of ****

Last edited:
These ****** don't deserve to live. Currently in Atlanta and woke up to this story yesterday morning.. I don't care how old you are, a one year old? Death penalty. Point blank.

These ****** don't deserve to live. Currently in Atlanta and woke up to this story yesterday morning.. I don't care how old you are, a one year old? Death penalty. Point blank.

Sometimes seeing this kinda stuff makes me sick no offense OP and anyone else who post "interesting" stories on NT but try posting the goodness of the people in the world instead of babies getting shot in the head but 15 year olds . Smhhhhh

111qi3k.gif
Dam that's messed up. 

wait so people can actually read this story and think that moms would be carrying guns while outside walking with their kids? 

THATs the message that you get from this story?

They really need to re-consider using the death penalty on those under 18. If you're 15-16, maybe even 14-15, you can work, and you are a rational being at that point. If you can't understand that killing babies is wrong at that point in life, you're a monster and should be eliminated from society anyway.

I feel like rules in society keep getting softer, but these people just keep getting crazier :smh:

and people really wanna keep guns accessible like that.....

rip to a  member of our future.

he had a 5 year old with him??

what the hell do you gain from killing a damn baby.

these pieces of garbage have no code and discipline.

Back
Top Bottom