Update coming soon.....

oh nvm..that sucks..wish i could help ya
smile.gif

Special order means that that's how long it takes for THEM to get the shoes, before they send them out to you.
So realistically, if you ordered them the 13th, they would get the shoes in today. When they would have shipped them to you, who knows? If they did ship themout this morning, before you sent your emails, they might get to you within a week depending on what shipping you chose.

You didnt get scammed, you just got impatient.

You got your money back so you should be good. Im sure there was some misunderstanding..

its been like that for years lol... and if your order does go through you end up waiting a month for your shoes, weak.

all the emoticons really distracted me. i read it, but was more interested in was more interested in which emotion you were portraying.

good luck though.

They took out the money because they shipped your shoes today. (Maybe, we'll find out in a week).

The reason they put it BACK into your bank in the first place, is because they didn't have the shoes shipped out yet.

Be patient son, Digital Gravel takes what, 2 months to ship something... and look at how many people here still shop there.

Or maybe the 1st charge was just an authorization charge. Just like Amazon, or when you buy gas sometimes.

Bottom line you shouldve got order cancellation confirmation first before spending the funds.

Originally Posted by 18key

Special order means that that's how long it takes for THEM to get the shoes, before they send them out to you.
So realistically, if you ordered them the 13th, they would get the shoes in today. When they would have shipped them to you, who knows? If they did ship them out this morning, before you sent your emails, they might get to you within a week depending on what shipping you chose.

QFT

yeah did you ready they policy. like at my job it says it can take up 3 days to process. another 3 days to fill the order then after that its shipped upsground which takes like 5 - 7 business days.

patience is a virtue dude, you cant start writing mean emails and talking about destroying there rep because it would be impossible for you to do that, yourjust waisting you time, just be patient and im sure you'll get your shoes within the next week.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Still lost after the cliff notes.
He ordered shoes.
The site told him they have to special order them (Meaning the store/site doesnt have them in stock, but can order them from a 3rd party. They get shipped tothe store/site after that.)
The website states that it takes 7 days for the special order to get to them.
The website does an authorization charge (the first time he got money taken out) to make sure his account has funds. They put the money back.
He starts sending emails after that week, thinking that he would get the shoes after that week, not the site.
(Assuming this next part) The funds are taken out again today, because they shipped his shoes.

saturday emails from a business?? some buyers need to read up on a few key principles and common sense guidelines before being able to buy.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by 18key

So realistically, if you ordered them the 13th, they would get the shoes in today. When they would have shipped them to you, who knows? If they did ship them out this morning, before you sent your emails, they might get to you within a week depending on what shipping you chose.

QFT
yep, peeps like OP should be banned from the internet

learn to read, and stop spamming their gotdam inbox so they will have time to read one sensible email and not 20 misspelled piles of crap!

That's worrisome, because you expect a site like kixclusive (especially with the prices they charge) to be 100% legit.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Monday night the 13th I bought a pair of red Ato Matsumoto's size 11 for $455.00
pimp.gif
. I understand that they say it takes 7 days to special order shoes on there site. Okay, but here is where the funny business comes in
tired.gif
. Saturday the 18th I sent them an email stating that I need an update on my $455.00 order. If its 7 days shipping, my shoes should be well on there way right?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom