Update: FINAL 2010 NBA All-Star Ballot Returns (Vol. T-Mac and A.I still on the prowl)

DREAM SCENARIO

T-Mac gets voted in as a starter although undeservedly so. Then goes on to put on a performance for the ages dropping 40+ points, 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 4steals and 3 blocks thereby shutting up the haters naysayers. He wins the all-star game MVP and gets newoffers and then leaves Houston and goes somewhere else.
pimp.gif

END DREAM SCENARIO

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

sorry guys. Im ROCKETS fan and if Tmac plays i would be mad but id still want to see him over a lot of the dudes yall mentioning. I don't care if Joe Johnson is more deserving then Tmac. Dont nobody want to see some of these dudes in no all star game
roll.gif

it would be boring as hell
laugh.gif

Joe Johnson's game is boring?

uhhhhhh...no
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
you know it is. Dude can ball but his game is boring.

the all ridiculous all star voting team.

tmac and francis in the backcourt.

grant hill and vc at forwards

zo at center.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm a T-Mac fan (probably the only one on here)

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

and for him to be that high on the ballot is ridiculous.
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Majority rules. Just gotta accept it. Fans vote for starting 5, coaches from each respective conference vote for reserves.
--Been like that for minute now.

--I would like to see McGrady play. Is he deserving this year? No. But its the All-Star Game though. Its all show.
Agree on all points.

T-Mac and AI.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's with the stonefaces SHUGES?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I T-Mac doesn't get traded prior to the deadline the ASG might be the only time we see him on the court in a minute.

I think they need to seriously switch up how the starting line ups get done. The way that the NFL does their pro-bowl selection is probably the best way done.1/3 fan, 1/3 media, 1/3 coaches.

Having guys like Iverson and T-Mac is ridiculous and unfair to the players who are actually playing and putting in an effort.

Originally Posted by 35KD

mcgrady.jpg
pimp.gif

If he was allowed to play, he'd actually prove that he's deserving of the all-star votes.

grin.gif

17-18 ppg on sub 40%, or barely over 40% shooting is what he would get if he had all the playing time in the world. Still not worthy of these votes.

Back
Top Bottom