*UPDATE* FRAUD aking1006 CALLING ALL STATEN ISLAND,NY & SAINT CLOUD,FL CATS!!!!

this piece of sh*t scammed me he received my grapes i put the value of the grapes at $250 i filed a claim with fedex because i had ordered a stop on thepackage while it was in transit but those dumb f***s still delivered it to him i talked with a representative and they said i should be gettin my $250.
but he also frauded user enigma586. if anyone wants a pair of free grapes or other shoes he scammed for then go to his house f*** his *** up and get them. iknow alot of you cats are from new york. here's his info..

Justin Rivera
115 Renee Place
Staten Island, NY 10314

the deal was my grapes for his cdp xi's and $200 i know this sounds too good to be true but i was in desperate need of money by the following week and noone was interested in my grapes but him. i've been in this game too long and made the dumbest mistake i agreed to ship at the same time when this dude hadno refs at all. i gave him my tracking number then he gives me a phony one then thats when i knew he was full of sh*t so thats when i contacted fedex to put astop on my package and to have it sent back to me. dude stops answering my calls/texts, i track the pacakage and it says delivered left at his front door.

enigma586's story:

deal was my steel x's ,new love, and flips for his columbia 11 and flint 7

he used a florida address:

Alfredo Augusta
1931 Peachtree blvd
Saint Cloud Fl 34769

if anyone could please help and drive by these places and peep it out we'd appreciate it

I was just scammed by someone in Staten Island too, same zip code...wonder how close this person lives to the dude that scammed me
but that Justin name seems familiar for some reason

So wait....he scammed u but u got ur money back? So u were eventually "un" scammed?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So wait....he scammed u but u got ur money back? So u were eventually "un" scammed?
EXACTLY

and
How the hell did you get your money back?? YOU NEVER HAD THE MONEY..

i put the value of the grapes at $250 i filed a claim with fedex because i had ordered a stop on the package while it was in transit but those dumb f***s stilldelivered it to him i talked with a representative and they said i should be gettin my $250 sorry for the confusion

Originally Posted by djaward

EXACTLY

and
its the principle of the fact that dude wasnt going to send OP any money period. He was going to get the shoes and keep his money.

If anyone goes to this dude house pm me...
I got someone that need to be "talked" to who lives 3 minutes away from that address driving....

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by djaward

EXACTLY

and
its the principle of the fact that dude wasnt going to send OP any money period. He was going to get the shoes and keep his money.

Exactly. OP got/is going to get his money back but not from the seller, so he was still scammed.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I was just scammed by someone in Staten Island too, same zip code...wonder how close this person lives to the dude that scammed me
google.com/local

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

google.com/local
whats that for? I know where he lives but I'm nowhere near that

Originally Posted by killak3vin

this piece of sh*t scammed me he received my grapes i put the value of the grapes at $250 i filed a claim with fedex because i had ordered a stop on the package while it was in transit but those dumb f***s still delivered it to him i talked with a representative and they said i should be gettin my $250.
but he also frauded user enigma586. if anyone wants a pair of free grapes or other shoes he scammed for then go to his house f*** his *** up and get them. i know alot of you cats are from new york. here's his info..

Justin Rivera
115 Renee Place
Staten Island, NY 10314

What he is saying...

He contacted FedEx to put a hold on the delivery, but they still delivered. He then told them that the package was valued at $250, so instead of losing moneyand the shoes... FedEx will give him $250.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

google.com/local
whats that for? I know where he lives but I'm nowhere near that

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

too much scamming is going on nowadays
smh.gif

OP is pretty much offering up the shoes is cool. Usually its whoop his %$% and send my shoes back steez.

Whoever does this is getting a free pair of Grapes and whatever kicks they want in the process.

Back
Top Bottom