****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

@#%$ those look fire !!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

OR CHECK MY EBAY RIGHTHERE

chuuurch!
Now back in da hood, certain cats they wanna kill me, they ice grill me, but on da low, ni--as feel me...ya gotta luv it!!!

all i need are da eggplants..i already got da golds and da all black. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Looks like Nike will replace JB purchases for me next year.. A lot of great releases in addition to the flightposites. I'm very excited about the eggplants, and if the gold releases, I will be very hyped.
Also Id like to see a few certain foamposite pros retro, namely the white/carolina and the silver/black
looking for large G.O.O.D. Music shirt
DS 11.5
Jordan XX Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

I really wanted the all black ones, I believe they were niketown exclusive (not the black ones that most people have/had); does anyone has picture of them? Better yet, does anyone knows if they will be releasing?

Looks like Nike is getting a lot of my money next year :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

goldflights are on fiiiireeee!reminds me of the Sydney olympics!wore by KG!

Back
Top Bottom