[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

RIP
frown.gif

Not sure if all of this is confirmed because its so many stories going on about it, but this is what I got:

- both of his homes were foreclosed
- him and his ex-wife filed for divorce not too long ago
- he spent the night at his ex-wife house on the 18th, but left at 2am without saying anything
- he was reported missing on the 19th (monday), but was supposedly at the barbershop on monday with thousands of dollars
- nobody could get in touch with him, but all of a sudden there is a 911 call and 10 shots are fired

You gotta rule out suicide if the 911 call is true. There is no way he can shoot himself 10 times unless he paid somebody to kill him which would be even worse. Still not confirmed on the money being taken, but that's what I heard. For him to leave in the middle of the night, something just isn't right that's why I think he knew something that we don't know. Whether it was him being depressed and giving up, he was robbed or he owed somebody money from the finance problems he was having.

Also, his ex-wife was saying something about she saw him leave with some friends but didn't know who. And how do they know when he left the house if she was sleep? Who was there to see him leave at 2am? She had to been the only one that could report that.

I hope they find whomever did it though.

Not sure if all of this is confirmed because its so many stories going on about it, but this is what I got:

- both of his homes were foreclosed
- him and his ex-wife filed for divorce not too long ago
- he spent the night at his ex-wife house on the 18th, but left at 2am without saying anything
- he was reported missing on the 19th (monday), but was supposedly at the barbershop on monday with thousands of dollars
- nobody could get in touch with him, but all of a sudden there is a 911 call and 10 shots are fired

You gotta rule out suicide if the 911 call is true. There is no way he can shoot himself 10 times unless he paid somebody to kill him which would be even worse. Still not confirmed on the money being taken, but that's what I heard. For him to leave in the middle of the night, something just isn't right that's why I think he knew something that we don't know. Whether it was him being depressed and giving up, he was robbed or he owed somebody money from the finance problems he was having.

Also, his ex-wife was saying something about she saw him leave with some friends but didn't know who. And how do they know when he left the house if she was sleep? Who was there to see him leave at 2am? She had to been the only one that could report that.

I hope they find whomever did it though.

this is really sad. It really feels like some movie #%#%. I hope the family gets closure, cuz this is horrible. I keep going over what happened in the woods like it was a movie scene. Once again RIP

this is really sad. It really feels like some movie #%#%. I hope the family gets closure, cuz this is horrible. I keep going over what happened in the woods like it was a movie scene. Once again RIP

Wow...the worst possible scenario surfaced. RIP to the family and friends.

P.S. I really want to see how the story develops. Dude above me is right on, does feel like some movie type *

Wow...the worst possible scenario surfaced. RIP to the family and friends.

P.S. I really want to see how the story develops. Dude above me is right on, does feel like some movie type *

wow this sucks, rip

wife couldve had a life insurance policy for him, this story is just crazy

Back
Top Bottom