Update:Mayweather arrested, charged w Grand Larceny. More Details

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Storm2006

***Waits for Mayweather meat jockeys, such as myself to come in here and bring up Pacquiao who has absolutely nothing to do with this breaking story***
Fixed

roll.gif
 Floyd and his fans cant keep Pacquiao's name out they mouths

***Waits for Mayweather meat jockeys, such as myself to come in here and bring up Pacquiao who has absolutely nothing to do with this breaking story***
Fixed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Or maybe he couldnt get it up and she called Pacman  handle the bizz and to pac that shiet up cause you know he likes to "bang bang bang"
facepalm.jpg

Or maybe he couldnt get it up and she called Pacman  handle the bizz and to pac that shiet up cause you know he likes to "bang bang bang"
facepalm.jpg

Roger Mayweather must be really proud right now "You see how my nephew be whooping these #****$+....because I trained him.....I am the best +*!#%+%%@*$@$ blah blah blah" 

Roger Mayweather must be really proud right now "You see how my nephew be whooping these #****$+....because I trained him.....I am the best +*!#%+%%@*$@$ blah blah blah" 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Mayweather nowhere to be found. He did his famous pull counter slip and roll. Roger trained him well

Mayweather nowhere to be found. He did his famous pull counter slip and roll. Roger trained him well

Fixed

roll.gif
what you talking bout? you talk about mayweather fans talkin about pacman but YOU started this thread and im willing to bet you are one of these extreme pacman fan.... .

you got YOUR nerve...

oh and...
Or maybe he couldnt get it up and she called Pacman  handle the bizz and to pac that shiet up cause you know he likes to "bang bang bang
corniest thing said in the history of niketalk and ive been here for quite a long time

Fixed

roll.gif
what you talking bout? you talk about mayweather fans talkin about pacman but YOU started this thread and im willing to bet you are one of these extreme pacman fan.... .

you got YOUR nerve...

oh and...
Or maybe he couldnt get it up and she called Pacman  handle the bizz and to pac that shiet up cause you know he likes to "bang bang bang
corniest thing said in the history of niketalk and ive been here for quite a long time

yup i was right...

yup i was right...

Back
Top Bottom