UPDATE on my girl problem thread.... no yambs.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

You have like 50 threads on this one issue

nah.. this is the only one.

yall said yall wanted an update too.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Too much work... Move on

definitely have...whether I wanted to or not.

let her cook OP. She's going to Cornell, that takes some hard work and initiative to get done. She wants to be a professor? Don't hold her down, find someone else. You said you didn't have much in common anyway.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

You have like 50 threads on this one issue

nah.. this is the only one.

yall said yall wanted an update too.

You could've just put the update in the OG thread.

Ima tell you like I told my homie who wanted the early 2000s 3-series more than life...you can get an equal or better model with less maintenance and eventual problems, especially since the manufacturer is known to make faulty products in that line.

I could be wrong, and I most likely am....but didn't you post this in another thread?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Germaphobe? Typical excuse wimminz give to Betas.

laugh.gif

Reminded me of that rampage jackson interview.

laugh.gif

she didn't even say anything.. before anything remotely intimate happened...she refused to even eat some of my froyo when I offered..even though she's never tried it. and a bunch of other intances... I could tell and I asked her straight up.

and yea I could've have update the original thread and less people could've seen, but I did it this way so more people could see how BETA I am
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

I could be wrong, and I most likely am....but didn't you post this in another thread?
yes he did, same exact quote but he rotated the pic this time lol

laugh.gif

she didn't even say anything.. before anything remotely intimate happened...she refused to even eat some of my froyo when I offered..even though she's never tried it. I could tell and I asked her
straight up.

and yea I could've have update the original thread and less people could've seen, but I did it this way so more people could see how BETA I am
grin.gif
or you're just desperate for attention like the females you chase.
you deserve to be alone pal.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by jm2000

yes he did, same exact quote but he rotated the pic this time lol

laugh.gif
the pic was fine when i posted from my ipad. didn't get too much of a response and I knew some people from the original thread wanted an update.

I didn't get some from one chick...so what... plenty more. I tried to make it work..she didn't want to for whatever reason. ain't gonna let me bother me too much. if our paths somehow cross again in the future, maybe something will happen.

until then, i have two years of college to get it in.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif

she didn't even say anything.. before anything remotely intimate happened...she refused to even eat some of my froyo when I offered..even though she's never tried it. I could tell and I asked her

straight up.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ club calling me out for being an attention ##$!%... every time after you get a new sn... it's always "hey! look at me! I'm back!!!"

and I ain't tryna wife on the first date
laugh.gif
just saying she was wifey material but way too much work as I found out

Why you even wanna be with this chick.. Y'all got nothing in common, you just think she's cute.. Which is a great reason to pursue the yambs, but not a relationship.. I see a lot of dudes of dudes chasing girls they think are wifey material without actually clicking with them

Oh, it's you again OP
indifferent.gif
. I just read your thread about the roommate. I see you all about that Patty Mayonaise action. I see you playa
pimp.gif
. This chick is crazy, you said she is a germaphobe, that %+#$ would drive me nuts. Be thankful. Make a thread about being shut down by the crazy roomate.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
You need to succeed man, we need a success story here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif

straight up.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ club calling me out for being an attention ##$!%... every time after you get a new sn... it's always "hey! look at me! I'm back!!!"
THATS A BOLD FACED LIE AND YOU KNOW IT 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 SLANDER! SLANDER I SAY!

i appreciate the update, may be the only one haha
didnt work out no biggie, but how you gonna have fun with someone you don't click with
from what it sounds, shes the really smart but nerdy and lame type.
I know a girl (reminds me of Jessica Bangkok) but shes so damn nerdy. She came over drunk one time and all she kept repeating was "I'm sleepy", got a running joke with the roomates about this. Anyways, good for her with going to Cornell and pursuing a higher education, keep in touch with her even if its just as friends

27 is right though...

You looking real weak...

I'm dying at that germophobe explanation.

Makes alotta sense though...

I bet she's not going to be thinking about germs when she's topping of the lacrosse captain.

Back
Top Bottom