Update p. 14 Does this guy have a right to complain? Vol. Help a sista out.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I do like him, though.
so stop playing games.

he asked if I wanted to go out. I said, "Maybe."

This.

Some guys just aren't into the mind games; I know I'm not. Your interested in him stop playing around, if he's getting the vibe yourbrushing him off he either a) thinks you're not feeling him or b) trying to play mind games. Either way if I was in his situation, I might not throwmyself at you. I don't put myself in the position to make myself feel needy or pushy and make myself look like a fool. That's me personally, I'mnot done for mind games and can't stand females that play them.

This guy must really like you or really want to smash you OP to be putting up with all this foolishness.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at OP bringing up myspace top 8
laugh.gif
at trying to drop hints by saying that Olive Garden line. Just tellthe dude you like him. The worst that can happen is that you already lost out due to all these games. You'll live either way.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

OP,

FYI, we all wanna sleep with females. I don't know what fantasy world these girls live in where they don't think a guy wouldn't wanna sleep with them. If you didn't wanna sleep with him and there wasn't a relationship involved, there's no foul on his part in him bumping another chick to your spot.
No foul. Do you know how hard he tried to get me out of my clothes? He was lying so bad, too. Pretty much everything that came out of his mouthfor months was a lie. He had no problem lying to someone he had to see on a daily basis. Now, he wonders why I give him the cold shoulder, like hedoesn't know. I don't care that he went with the other girl. He was no catch, anyway. I only gave him a chance, because he kept telling me how muchhe liked me and how he never got to see me outside of school.

Oh gotcha..he's foul then for lying...

At the same time, with this new guy just woman up. Unless you want the white girls getting him.

Oh gotcha..he's foul then for lying...

At the same time, with this new guy just woman up. Unless you want the white girls getting him.

And this reply comes from a good "Christian Man" who thinks women that are Christian shouldn't go to the club.. Cmon son it's 2010.. We offsimpin to females

Originally Posted by SShanique

OP,

FYI, we all wanna sleep with females. I don't know what fantasy world these girls live in where they don't think a guy wouldn't wanna sleep with them. If you didn't wanna sleep with him and there wasn't a relationship involved, there's no foul on his part in him bumping another chick to your spot.
No foul. Do you know how hard he tried to get me out of my clothes? He was lying so bad, too. Pretty much everything that came out of his mouth for months was a lie. He had no problem lying to someone he had to see on a daily basis. Now, he wonders why I give him the cold shoulder, like he doesn't know. I don't care that he went with the other girl. He was no catch, anyway. I only gave him a chance, because he kept telling me how much he liked me and how he never got to see me outside of school.

So what do you think of my advice? Accurate or no?

I have to add that I've not been in the "dating game" for a while, because I was finishing up my law degree and wanted to focus on that. Iwasn't interested in going out with him before, because of school. Right now, I am studying for the bar exam. I still don't have a lot of time now.

As for the white girl thing, I guess I'm trying to say that I would think he has a lot of options, other than me, and I don't want to be played. Orthat I don't want to be the last girl on the ladder that he would go out with.

^ who ever said I was Christian?

If you have to lie to a female to get @ them, it's a defiency in YOUR game. Ultimately, she'll lose trust and respect for you.
As for the white girl thing, I guess I'm trying to say that I would think he has a lot of options, other than me, and I don't want to be played. Or that I don't want to be the last girl on the ladder that he would go out with.

of course he does. Women are attracted to men like that....I'd just tell you to worry about you and dont come off as insecure. We can smell it...atleast I can. Show him why he should even bother with you. I suggest you take him out. He can respect where you're coming from...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

So are we getting pics or not????

I can tell you right now the answer to your question if you just provide pics... REAL TALK ..NT just wants to help..
Why do you people love pictures so much? I'm not showing my face, but this is me after court one day.

i4r909.jpg

Originally Posted by CheGTR

zzz...
seriously, this woman is the only woman that needs to man up.

ask HIM questions.. like, hey so watsup with you? single, etc? Lets do this, lets do that, lets go here or there, together holding hands.
Its 2010, women can set plans too. for real. i swear.

YOU said u realized hes interested because he asked aobut you. when do you ask about him? why didnt u try talking to him before? Why is it when HE comes in you are available to talk all a sudden.

BUMP that! I woulda dropped long tiem ago. (=his thoughts)
Truth be told, I was interested in him first. I had this new serving job for the summer (but stayed into the school year). Anyway, my boss talks all the time, and he would talk about this restaurant across the street that he sometimes picked up pizza at. One morning he told me he took fresh basil to the restaurant owner across the street. Well, later that afternoon, this young guy drove up in a Mercedes. He came in and asked for my boss. I told him he wasn't there, so he said that my boss had brought him some fresh basil. Okay, my bosses are in their 50s, so I was expecting the owner of the restaurant across the street to be old. He asked for a menu to order something to go. Then he started calling someone. He told me that he was eating in. I liked what I saw, so I started asking him questions about himself. I learned that he was a 25-year-old Italian. Some people came to join him, a woman and a little boy. I thought it was his girlfriend and son, and then he said, "This is my sister." He was not interested in me at all then. I didn't see him for like 3 months, and then the first time we saw each other after that, he was different. He seemed to have missed seeing me, and he was asking all kinds of personal questions. It was then that he learned I was in law school, that I was older than he thought (although I told him how old I was the first day I met him. He didn't care back then, though), and he told me I could come to the birthday party he was having in 2 days.
EXACTLY...and so now u know he's interested at least a bit. So tell him you 2 should spend more time alone. Easy to say something like,"when do i see you outside of mine or your restaurant?"
Then take it from there, Trust, men who have something going on in there lives, would enjoy a woman who approached them in some way like that.

You really dont need to respond or go back & forth in here anymore. You know whats up already. so do your thing for once, u kno?

BUT, i gotta say, a moderately attractive young guy owning/managing a restaurant, gets ALOT of attention. My dude, who was 22-23 at the time, managed adowntown restaraunt/bar (Philly Center city area) and it was a MESS how much attention he got. He dressed up slightly because it was a somewhat upperclass/nightlife place and he had his way or could have with alot of females there.
It was essentially a ****show, we'd b staying late night after closing, with free drinks and select people allowed to stay with us drinking, smokingindoors, etc...bartenders, waiters, all of em did/dealt alot of drugs and etc. Place was a mess (but we had grrrreat times of course).
And a young manager in a downtown/city/metro/ area restaruant (especially with a latenight bar) will get hit on TONS. And if he's rolling around in aBenz, he probably feels HE gets to choose whoever he wants to (and maybe does). Just letting you know. Dont gas yourself.

You're the female, women should ALWAYS be in control because being attractive, gets you whoever you want...sad but true.
laugh.gif

Maybe you can befriend a waiter/bartender there and ask about how he is, or how the bar is or how things are run there...restaurant biz downtown is like asecret society. Here they even have latenight bars that stay open as the rest of the city closes. (philly is early, close at 2am).

uhh...think I've said too much.
embarassed.gif
Good luck.

I don't know why people keep telling me to stop playing games. I don't think I'm playing any games. At least I'm not trying to play any games.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

OP OP OP
smh.gif
, just ask the dude out for pete's sake. U know where he work, go holla at the kid and quit w/ the shenanigans.

/thread

And this a real life grown folks "A Bronx Tale"
laugh.gif

Please...with this woman's poor, childish attitude, she's hardly 'one of the great ones'

You deserve to be alone, chick.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

So are we getting pics or not????

I can tell you right now the answer to your question if you just provide pics... REAL TALK ..NT just wants to help..
Why do you people love pictures so much? I'm not showing my face, but this is me after court one day.

i4r909.jpg

Peer pressure.

99.9% success rate.

I think that you should have said hello...it really sounds as if you were playing hard to get although you like him and it gave him the wrong impression. Ifyou're interested, show him. At the same time, you gave him the number and he should have used it in this time.

You really that dumb? If you like the dude at least act like you give some what of a *%%%.

Back
Top Bottom