UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

I want to do the highs as well :frown:
frown.gif

^ Just a heads up for anyone that has ordered the his and still wanted another pair... I tried the trick where I looked at the original order email and clicked on "see my design". It took me to the hi page where I could actually change the materials and add a new pair to my cart. I knew you could do it with the lows but some people seemed to be saying it wasn't working for the his.

I'm really tempted to make a pair of the city attacks, white sole or not...
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

yah can someone please pm me the link, i missed out on these badly
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Yo,
Could someone be kind enough to pm me the link as well. I waited 2 days too long to order mine and missed out. I had emailed my designs to myself, but I can't go anywhere but to a dead page from there.
Thanks in advance!

~JOJO
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

I'm in a kind mood....check your inbox.

Not even a thankyou from The Legend Six 4 tho |I
tired.gif
...you're welcome :rofl:
roll.gif

SoleAddict34 - I have nothing in my inbox yet, but I'll thank you in advance!

THANK YOU!
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Thanks for the link soleaddict! i missed out on making the highs as i waited too long. thanks!
Items on Ebay (Updated 5/24 sz8-9.5 J's, Air Maxes, SB, Dunks): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan Old Love New Love (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. Prices are FIRM.
$240 meet up in Seattle, $265 Paypal shipped within the U.S.
Team Pacific Northwest​

haha man i wish i had saved one of my designs in my locker...does it work like that too?

I would appreciate if someone could share a link with me too!
FS: Know1edge x Haze Leather Strap Watch (#36/50)

^ Don't feel bad. There wasn't an option to save to you ID locker. Although, if you ordered a pair and went through your online receipt than you could save designs to your locker and even make more pairs.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

the Nike iD system is really messed up.... all these backdoor ways to do this, this and that. their customer support doesn;t even have a clue how it all works.

so is it true that the lows and highs were never supposed to be online? weren;t these a 255 exclusive? did someone hack the system allowing the dunks to be available online? (....maybe someone can hack the system so we can do other 255 iDs online....)
...no really.

if anyone can pm me or email a link also I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't own any dunks, figured I'd make my own before I officially retire from the sneaker game :\
ohwell.gif

Common sense is not so common.

Back
Top Bottom