UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

I'm also in need for a chance to design some highs. I had no idea that you could do it online so I missed out. Would really appreciate any sort of help obtaining an ID pair of highs. So someone please inbox me .

Thank god they're back up
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
VD will hurt you​

will they still come to the U.S.if you order from the japan one?
Hold your tongue and say, "I was born on a pirate ship."
TEAM KING KOOPA

and you can now personalize the lows :wink:
wink.gif

Dammit now the low's dont have a black midsole option!!!!.....................Can somebody please make me a pair with the old options? ill pay them to use the saved account
SETFREE

good looks zach. Links work fine but i wasnt gonna buy them unless that discount worked. And it seems it doesnt.

Great Job Zach, really appreciate it. Finally got my GoldenRod Highs. Free shipping code works FSFDJN7.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

Or WU TANG's!...................does anybody know why they took down the regular dunks? they only have the Premium up now..............I wanted to order from the old ones, Doesd anybody have it saved???
SETFREE

hmmm... weird. i designed a pair of lows and then when i proceed to check out, my car shows highs.

i wish i had some moey right now. i been waitin to id some dunk highs. i aint really into dunks but i wanted a pair of highs for a minute.

thanks i just made a pair of his and i got code for free shipping if we can post the promo code and wont get in trouble i post it for yall
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

my contribution to the thread and my way of say thanks for the updated links

here it is free shipping FSFDJN7 it ends on 06-06

"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Back
Top Bottom