UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

I'll be posting here as soon as mine get here. I like them but I have a feeling I am going to get flamed for them. Oh well, doesn't matter. So don't SCOfoshO, I plan to temporarily revive this thread soon.
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

for people asking for the green color pix, check out page 6. I just recieved my orchard pair, like on page 6 and the gucci lows with varsity crimson (darker red) looks better imo. If yall want pix, i'll take them. but hella peeps already posted them in this thread.

I might have to do a royal blue and light blue panels next along with another pair of supas. man i just have way to many nike ids lol

KVN
DUNK HAWAII'S SZ 14 AND MILITARY 4'S SZ 15 [email protected]
LOTS OF SIZE 14 AND 15 HEAT
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZredutaQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

257441015.jpg

Now that, Nike, is a Jor-Dunk!
Latest Pickup: Nike ZOOM Tre (blk/wht-nt gry)

I ordered myself a pair, received a confirmation and CC has been charged. My question is where do I look up the status of my order? Are they just going to send me a shipping/tracking number when it ships?
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

still waiting for someone to please show me some black mesh.. or did nobody do it?

i'd settle for closeup pics of the white mesh.

thanks in advance.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Here's a question...for those who have received their shoes, about how long does it take to receive your shoes after you order them? I remember some people saying it was a real fast turn around when they just released, but haven't heard anything recently. I just ordered mine last night and I am trying to ballpark when they will come. Thanks in advance.
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

i just checked my status and it says partially shipped. anyone have a clue to when i should get them? there are no tracking digits to look it up.

^^^ Where id you check the status? I checked on the NikeID website but I can't find it. It's also not on my order history at NDC. Could you help me out?
MySpace

Just sit back and wait. it always says "partially shipped" once you put in the order. Mine came in like three weeks. They'll send you a shipping confirmation email with the tracking once its shipped.

Quote:
^^^ Where id you check the status?

it's under your profile in order status. i was just curious...it's been about 2 weeks since i ordered mine now. shouldn't be too long now.

Quote:
it's under your profile in order status. i was just curious...it's been about 2 weeks since i ordered mine now. shouldn't be too long now.

im in the same boat as u i ordered mine may 31 hopefully they ship soon. I still dont see the order status the page
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Quote:
I still dont see the order status the page
MySpace

go to nikestore.com, log in
click on your profile link on the top, then click on order history/tracking

I ordered on the 31st too .. Werent people getting their id's in like 15 days or something

:smh:
smh.gif
i dont even wear dunks but when i seen those gucci customs i had to cop them... :smh:
smh.gif
@ me swagger jackin... Oh well :lol:
laugh.gif
im in the burgh..aint nobody on these anyways

On a sidenote... i wish they added Gold as a color... im tryna get the PITT panthers Jump off :pimp:
pimp.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
SQ-SQ-SQ-SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUAAAADDDDD UP​

can't wait. hope they get here in time for my going to the michigan vs oregon.

i have no signiture yet

these are the 2 AF1s i ID'd last nite

TEAM Georgia​
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

^^^^ I think your on the wrong thread.
MySpace

Back
Top Bottom