Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything Tyga is still lucky Kylie aint dump him yet. She's still a teenager. She's going to eventually move on.

if this doesnt end well for Rob, it wont end well for Tyga. The Kardashians gonna shift all the blame to him.

I'm in legit tears over the fact that dude would become the step dad to Tyga's son...

Last edited:
This dude is built for **** like that. Seems like he's been through this over and over, an L factory.

Anything to stay relevant

guaranteed Kris is behind all of this. told Rob you cant ride our Balmain coat tails anymore. you need to something stupid to get your name in some headlines and then we'll give you a show.

This

Either that or blacChyna out to ruin Tyga life like o this ***** got a Kardashian watch me get one too. He's his own child uncle. Eithere Kris making moves or Chyna is.

And DEFINITELY this.

Last edited:
Either that or blacChyna out to ruin Tyga life like o this ***** got a Kardashian watch me get one too. He's his own child uncle. Eithere Kris making moves or Chyna is.

I low key forgot about this...

Their next family gathering going to be pure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Have ya'll seen Chyna twerk :smh: :x

Imagine hitting that POV doggystyle and she's twerking on your D and clapping on it moving each cheek single one up the other down :x

Dude is sprung and if I was him I would enjoy the ride but he's moving too fast.

Have ya'll seen Chyna twerk :smh: :x

Imagine hitting that POV doggystyle and she's twerking on your D and clapping on it moving each cheek single one up the other down :x

Dude is sprung and if I was him I would enjoy the ride but he's moving too fast.

That's mad dope and all but you gotta just sell these birds a dream and keep reppin' the benefits. He played the hell out of himself for no reason.

That's mad dope and all but you gotta just sell these birds a dream and keep reppin' the benefits. He played the hell out of himself for no reason.
Could've still smashed those cheeks and many other fake ones hell even real ones without putting a ring on it. I heard on the radio she was negotiating with E!or whatever station their show is on that she wanted 7 figures if they want footage of her and the family interacting. That right there let me know whatI needed to know. She playing this dummy, getting cash, all while messing up her child's father life.

This whole family is on some other ****

Kourtney son out here looking like a lil girl and now this

So Rob bought a ring that was meant for Meagan Good?

:smh: :rofl:

I can't be the only one that caught this.

BTW, if Tyga wifes that Jenner chick does this mean his son is also his nephew?

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

Last edited:
Ben the only one who won out of this whole thing. Ain't no denying that, he'll probably get more business in the future also.

I would say Rosa maybe might have a better body by a small margin but what Chyna can do with her skillset is overall for a better sexual experience.

You been with her? I'd want her to use her flexibility and do splits on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom