**UPDATE** STUSSY DC GRAND OPENING PARTY + TEE

Party was a lot of fun. A lot of positve energy and it was great meet all the fellow NT'rs too!!!

Stay Blessed,
Johnny Y

Not the first time that has been said about Biz's DJing. I respect the dude as a hip-hop legend though.

Adrian - thanks for the invite. I had a great time.

Tommy - your photo skills remain :smokin and you can cut a mean jig on the dance floor! :lol:

Marcus - I need the 411 on that O's fitted asap!!!

IronMike - Nice meeting ya' too, bro. I almost forgot about son with the NKETLK shirt.

And shout outs to my peeps (Josh, Ravi, Julian, Dan, Paulo, Brian, Johnny) and to err'body else that made the night enjoyable

HOLLA!!!

party was pretty nice. energy level was high. felt like a big #!! reunion or something. met some folks in town from the chi that had no clue dc was so muchfun.

heat....as for Biz,it is what it is.lol.like u said,he def is a legend.just seemd by time he hit the wheels,most folks were huggin and leavin,but it was stillgreat party.
btw,anyone didnt get the new tee,i got 2 left. holla.

It was kinda weird seeing people in WDYWT threads and what not and seeing them in person (I.E. Sneakermane, Idolkicks, Dizzy, etc). But much love to Stussy forholding it down and it was good to see some familiar faces. Btw, who was the DJ last night? Dude was nice. And how much did the Stussy tee go for?

2391634376_90432aa1ee.jpg

the party was cool....good seeing folks out there....and the tee is sick.....it will be packed for trips outta state from here on out...LOL!

and nice sig shabooyah1124...looks familiar...LOL!

the tee is sick! just picked up a white one today. too bad i got the wrong size. if anyone has a large in either color, pm me.

I guess I need to make it to the store today, then. Was trying to go saturday when I was at the Frat house, but time kept slipping.

Yo Adrian, Do you guys have that DC Stussy T in XXL?

I'll take White please sir..............

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I guess I need to make it to the store today, then. Was trying to go saturday when I was at the Frat house, but time kept slipping.

Yo Adrian, Do you guys have that DC Stussy T in XXL?

I'll take White please sir..............

Do guys have any of them in a XXL?? Thanks in advance

XL in blk is completely gone.

O and Fliboi, we MIGHT have a XXL in the white...last time I was there we hadmore S, M, L then XL and XXL...lemme know when you stoppin by.

Yo what's the phone # to Stussy DC? I'm tryin to cop the white or black T in XXL too. Show some love for the big boys.

the party was aight...good to meet you Sneakermane!!! and the shirt is tight, good concept!!! gotta rep for the DC urea!!!!...

adrian i'll be stopping by when i land from my flight.guess you didnt get my email homie

Kym...nah I didnt...I been using like three different email accounts for different purposes...ill hit you up...

Hey SHUMAN I'll be coming by during the weekend for that XXl,but can you confirm please..

sorry fellaz but XL and XXL are completely SOLD OUT!

all thats left are a few sizes in S, M, L.

sorry.

Back
Top Bottom