Update :YOOOO 6 yr old boy trapped in floating UFO balloon - Children's Rap Video

Temperature is below freezing at the level he's floating.

I was wondering about the temp too.

Some hot air balloon expert is on CNN right now stating that it isn't likely that the boy's still in there because of how the balloon is tilting. Thekid's probably just around 50lbs so I don't see how what this guys saying is necessarily true. I mean, I've seen little kids moved w/ ease whencarrying only an umbrella in windy conditions. Imagine how easily they'd be moved if they were holding onto a 20ft wide, 5ft tall balloon?

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by jbeezie

theres no way that hes still in there.
it's a closed basket.
its been said that its open.

It does look open but it looks like something is in there causing it to tilt.
eek.gif

these fools really about to lower someone from a chopper and try to save dude? someone been watching WAY to many movies to come up with that idea

Why the hell would this kid's parents even build this type of....

*sees picture of the parents*

.....nevermind....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

these fools really about to lower someone from a chopper and try to save dude? someone been watching WAY to many movies to come up with that idea

its not like they could do something else...thats a life in there.

Did one of the sides POP?? That thins is going crazy now. I was away from my desk..

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Theres not much else that can be done.

the reason i say that he couldnt be in there is because it looks to be some kind of thin fabric...and if something was in there. youd definately see it rollingback and forth. he doesnt have anything to hold on to. hell, hes so high and the airs so thin, its not possible for him to even be conscious.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

If he's still in there and wasn't sitting down, he could of been tossed side to side this whole time...
True. Maybe he's unconscious?
The fear alone probably did that. Man this is crazy. It kinda looks empty
embarassed.gif

Pretty sure this "expert" on CNN has no idea what he's talking about. Hope this ends well but this is crazy.

He's still at 6000ft. Going to be a little while before he comes down.

Back
Top Bottom