Update :YOOOO 6 yr old boy trapped in floating UFO balloon - Children's Rap Video

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i hope this is not the boy
I feel like at least 1 person would see a 6 year old falling from the sky, or at least the body on the ground.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

http://twitter.com/Shabooyah1124
Shabooyah1124: That balloon were made out of @Iamdiddy and Mase's suits circa 1999.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Anybody wanna take a guess on what this kid has on his Ipod tracklist ?
laugh.gif

Kanye West - Spaceship
Rkelly - I believe I can fly

roll.gif
styles p i get high
pimp.gif
three 6 mafia stay fly
im gonna feel real bad if something happens to him

Thinking about it - it would take a lot of helium to lift even a 50lb kid - it's unlikely he was in it.

Niketalk never fails... Thanks for the laughs. But in all seriousness, I hope little man is doing alright.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys got me trying to hold back so many Lols here at the doctors office. Any more info on where this kid could be?

So they say it was a basket attached to the bottom. I'm guessing something similar to what a hot air balloon has.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by 18key

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys got me trying to hold back so many Lola here at the doctors office. Any more info on where this kid could be?
feature.jpg
roll.gif
at lil man chillin in the ball pits at Chuck E Cheesesomewhere while the whole world is looking for him...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by 18key

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you guys got me trying to hold back so many Lola here at the doctors office. Any more info on where this kid could be?
feature.jpg
roll.gif
at lil man chillin in the ball pits at Chuck E Cheese somewhere while the whole world is looking for him...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo man this is so bogus but damn man this $@#@ is funny!

but i hope lil dude is alright

Back
Top Bottom