Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by chatta718

This thread went from interesting to dudes fantasising.....lock this joint up mods!!!!!!

ALL FOR NOTHING!!
mad.gif

ALL FOR NOTHING!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

NYC got shafted.
tired.gif

all the 1vote cities got the hard shaft...but the whoe NYC fiasco just exacebated the whole situation...
laugh.gif
...dude was on Altered Beast mode....almost singlehandedly won the vote...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

NYC got shafted.
tired.gif

all the 1vote cities got the hard shaft...but the whoe NYC fiasco just exacebated the whole situation...
laugh.gif
...dude was on Altered Beast mode....almost single handedly won the vote...
laugh.gif
yea? i disagree

laugh.gif
beating a dead horse....but yea we all have our opinions, but if you don't think the fallout from the nyc vote didn't have some sort of effect....

I'm still lookin out and hoping....not necessarily holding my breath but when I saw this on the st pg, immediately clicked...

I'm still lookin out and hoping....not necessarily holding my breath but when I saw this on the st pg, immediately clicked...

Same here, I thought someone came through with new info, but it's just a post hungry grave digger, SMH.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Same here, I thought someone came through with new info, but it's just a post hungry grave digger, SMH.

laugh.gif
seriously...i REALLY was hopin something popped up

Originally Posted by paenguin

is there one for boston?

yes! there are 2 drunk, brawling leprechauns lasered onto the shoe. colorway is potato/corned beef-kelly green.

Haha I'm not waiting. It just actually hasn't been stated either way that they've been scrapped or are releasing.

Back
Top Bottom