UPDATED: NIKE "RUNNIN GUNNIN" INFRARED AIR STAB PIX!!

^^^ Take the insoles out... sprinkle baby powder on the bottom of the insoles and put a small amount inside the shoe and rub it in with your hand.. squeekingshould go away...

BTW... are you in the Bay? if so PM me where you copped from, I need these. =)

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

Premier in san jose go these

When did Premier get these in??? I know they got these below in but had not seen the Runnin Gunnin in there...

Anyone in the Bay that is looking for them Premier in SJ has them.. They are going kinda fast so don't sleep. If you want them you can call them and orderthem by phone and they will ship them to you and they are retail...

Anyone from NT wanna hook me up with these, I need them, can't find them in my area? Or anyone know who has them and does phone orders?

These have grown on me a lot..i would like to find a size 10 somewhere..anyone can help a man out with any updates?

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by Control Are

Terrible.

When I read "Infrared", I was hoping for a Infrared 90-inspired Stab.

I'd kill for a pair of these...

pimp.gif

These shoes are extremely hot in person I am not even sure these pics do them justice but here they are

i need to see these in person because no matter what pics i see.....i see a hot pink of some kind.

They're more pink than anything. We got em' at my job. They're extremely nice!
smokin.gif
Wish I had the money but I can't pass up on them 95Neons.

These arent infrared or hot lava they are HOT PINK even in person. but they arent tha bad nonetheless

I ordered my pair of 9.5's over the phone so I didn;t see them in person but when I got them they are DEFINATLEY PINK and NOT INFARED!!! I was gonna dyethem all Black because there is no way I can rock pink but I decided I have to off these joints...

Back
Top Bottom