updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Just like the other topic. Was bsing with a rep today when he told me this. Nike air foampsite one Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey 314996-400 are suppose to release within the next 6 month. We will see what happens since nike changes things every second. Hopefully they drop. YANKEES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Edit- release 2012  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just like the other topic. Was bsing with a rep today when he told me this. Nike air foampsite one Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey 314996-400 are suppose to release within the next 6 month. We will see what happens since nike changes things every second. Hopefully they drop. YANKEES
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   Edit- release 2012  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know a lot of NikeTalkers have been wanting navy Foams. I don't know what the grey's there for. If it's a translucent grey sole, I think they could be pretty nice.

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

I know a lot of NikeTalkers have been wanting navy Foams. I don't know what the grey's there for. If it's a translucent grey sole, I think they could be pretty nice.

EDIT:

obsidiangrey.jpg

yeah these will be have a must have, that China factory must have a great price on this foamposite materials with nike... because ever since they moved production over there they've been pumping these things out with no mercy.

Before the moved everyone would talk about how foams dont retro so much because they cost so much to produce its hard for nike to get past the over head when they dont sell.

I wouldnt start counting those 6 months until after the last confirmed foam release drops (which should be the pine pros) By the speed of foam releases I could imagine seeing another 3 pairs of foams being sold by march/april 2012

yeah these will be have a must have, that China factory must have a great price on this foamposite materials with nike... because ever since they moved production over there they've been pumping these things out with no mercy.

Before the moved everyone would talk about how foams dont retro so much because they cost so much to produce its hard for nike to get past the over head when they dont sell.

I wouldnt start counting those 6 months until after the last confirmed foam release drops (which should be the pine pros) By the speed of foam releases I could imagine seeing another 3 pairs of foams being sold by march/april 2012

i hope they dont pump cotton in the foams next and start charging $225, cause that'll be ridiculous for profits. Oh wait, NIKE WILL DO THAT...

i hope they dont pump cotton in the foams next and start charging $225, cause that'll be ridiculous for profits. Oh wait, NIKE WILL DO THAT...

Back
Top Bottom