UPDATED!!! XVII LACING POST ALSO HAS SOME XI LACING LOOK!!

i only have 3 holes :frown:
frown.gif
so all i did was make a 17, wish i could do a xvii though. O h well im happy i got them.
of course i had enough lace left over to have them laced up...
[color=FF3399]You need a girl? wellIm that hoodrat chick that only rocks Sneakers[/color]

i do that sometimes....but only on my space jams, i like having my lace original, thus the entire idea of this post...

~BJA

yea the the bet where to do your XI and your other shoes i hate when u can see the laces its all big and stuff

Looks like everyone here is spelling stuff with their laces. So i thought Iid do it with my True Blue III's.
Not bad considering that it was a short 2-3 minute job. It should be much better with true blue or black laces.

"AJIII"
ajiii.jpg

DaPurePlaya
Sydney, Australia

"Give me two pair, I need two pair
So I could get to stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES,
(Big boys) stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES" -Nelly

Man... we have entirely too much time on our hands.

And i aint gonna lie, i did the XVII thing on the white/blue XVII.... except i did it wit my blue laces. Have been breakin necks with them for a few days now.
* FOR SALE: Two Pairs of XIII Mid

- Black/red XIII DS size 9.5 - $175
- White/Red XIII DS size 9.5 - SOLD
-'SHEED' AF1's , Various sizes of - $130
-AF 2's , Various sizes - $95
- I Also Have a Lot of size 5 & 5.5 Jordans for sale (11's,13's, and more) - CHEAP

I am on the Legit List as number 119

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or offers

i laced mine up with two laces, making the two "I"'s blue to match the heel and the "X" and the "V" black.
12562696.ptp

12562684.ptp

12562664.ptp

12562662.ptp

yeah we have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time in our hands. i mean damn that.......why are we making such a biggie about lacing up shoes?! :x
sick.gif

DaPurePlaya
Sydney, Australia

"Give me two pair, I need two pair
So I could get to stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES,
(Big boys) stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES" -Nelly

the cat with the "23" customized jordans with the blue midpanel (from the LA summit) should post his pics here too. that thing looked crazy....i wanna see some detail shots.
In memory of the greatest play-by-play broadcaster in sports history...Chick Hearn.
Everything has to end, you'll soon find, we're outta time, left to watch it all unwind
Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down
[table]RAIDER NATION[/table]

WOW! Thanks for the picture! I want that done to mine. I'd never take them off if I had them.
EKIN702 December 9, 1999 - June 30, 2002.

DocsBack...

Those are dope!

[h3]"I'm sensing some hostility.
Are you a product of envy?
You think you're better than me?
Then show me.
Better yet, step off!"[/h3]

i came up with the idea of the XVII on the side and i gotta give you props on that, real nice

~BJA
I got 40 and I'm only adding...

LOL good lookin out DOC my feet are in 3 different threds now lol.
funny thing is that was a candid shot (FOOTCLAN) at the socal summit did even know they got a pic.
i thought about posting it here but i didnt think it was the way that i laced it that was eye catching but o well good lookin out for the post DOC gotta give credit were credit is due cuz i didnt come up with that laceing style xvii (hip hop) (doc) .
ill have pics up 2day of the custom xvii so youll get 2 see some closer pics hollllllllla 1 Q
name is "Q"

Sorry ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821,

I just wanted to get the post in and giving you the props on it must have slipped my mind. Anyway, those ARE NOT mine!

ok? cool
"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

Back
Top Bottom