UPS "missing" boxes Vol. What can brown steal from you?

Same thing happened with my bred 4am from east bay and ups wouldn't even speak to me kept saying talk to eastbay what the heck. Eastbay gave me my money back with quickness so clearly this is common

I had UPS tell me package missed on truck, (twice) meaning they have too many packages and couldn't delivery mine.

Told the stupid customer service people in indiana to hold it at my local facility, went there missed 30 minutes of work and they told me it was on a truck already. no lable number on it in the computer and was going out today.

:rolleyes

Got it 3 day's later.

UPS driver aint stealin packages homie. UPS sucks this time of year plus it must be the system since its been happening to a lot of people.
you really think a driver making $20+ an hour wants to steal some rubber/plastic shoes? SMH
although that could be a point, imagine makin 20+ a hr with 3 kids and one on the way and your livin with your baby mom in the hood with xmas coming right along...and you figure you cant camp for shoes so might as well snatch them since its so easy to do so and save that $160+ for your kids? you think everyone has morals or priorities in check? why would politicians become corrupt when they eat good already? the same reason why people want more, zyzz.

UPS is literally the worst. I have had numerous incidents with them, one occurring just a week ago. I hate UPS about as much as you can hate any company...

On the other hand, I have never had a problem with USPS or Fed Ex. I avoid UPS like the plague whenever possible...

Never had any problems with and delivery service. 
smile.gif
 I guess I'm lucky. 
laugh.gif

Lol if you saw what goes down at UPS you wouldn't be surprised why your stuff can come broken or even dissapear. I worked as an unloader and our supervisor would advise us to toss the boxes recklessly because all they cared about was unloading the trailor as fast as possible. Dudes were chucking all kinds of fragile **** like ipads, phone, etc. I've seen boxes full of jordans get opened and dudes either steal them or try them on. Saw a couple cats open a huge box full of new era hats and pass them out like christmas gifts. Was easily the worst job ive ever had and the was shocked at how unprofessional and unorganized it was in there. the employees don't give a s either they do what they want because union covers their ***.

judging by your avatar youre local which means your probably getting your s delivered to by the UPS i worked at(south san francisco). driver(or driver helper) is probably rocking your kicks as we speak.

Last edited:
UPS driver aint stealin packages homie. UPS sucks this time of year plus it must be the system since its been happening to a lot of people.
you really think a driver making $20+ an hour wants to steal some rubber/plastic shoes? SMH

Drivers steal tons of stuff but it's usually with unloaders as partners at the central hubs. Most of the unionized employees (anyone that isn't a supervisor) have stolen at one point or another; as long as you don't quit the union will back whatever foolishness you do at UPS. I distinctly remember over a hundred copies of Live 2005 going missing 2 weeks before it dropped at my old Hub; everyone in the hood had that game early :smh:

Last edited:
Ups is the worst. They leave packages out in the open all the time. Had a couple stolen. They also delivered my package 4 times to my neighbors smh

^ :smh: @ getting mad about postal workers leaving packages "out in the open".

I can't speak for UPS (I do contract work for USPS), but when it comes to package deliveries--their job is the same as ours: put the package on the doorstep & ring the doorbell. It's NOT OUR JOB to go around hiding packages for customers.

If you don't want your package stolen while you're not home, it's very simple: pay the extra $ for signature confirmation on whatever you're sending

Last edited:
I hate UPS the never want to hold packages at their facility ,even when I tell them that's its a apartment they still wanna leave them on the doorstep.USPS will hold them for me so I always choose them .I worked at UPS and they really don't care about your packages. The supervisors care about how fast it gets done. The drivers are worse they make good money and WILL steal your packages especially during the holidays ,when everything is chaos and stuff is expected to be lost.

Lol if you saw what goes down at UPS you wouldn't be surprised why your stuff can come broken or even dissapear. I worked as an unloader and our supervisor would advise us to toss the boxes recklessly because all they cared about was unloading the trailor as fast as possible. Dudes were chucking all kinds of fragile **** like ipads, phone, etc. I've seen boxes full of jordans get opened and dudes either steal them or try them on. Saw a couple cats open a huge box full of new era hats and pass them out like christmas gifts. Was easily the worst job ive ever had and the was shocked at how unprofessional and unorganized it was in there. the employees don't give a s either they do what they want because union covers their ***.
judging by your avatar youre local which means your probably getting your s delivered to by the UPS i worked at(south san francisco). driver(or driver helper) is probably rocking your kicks as we speak.

My stuff actually get processed at the facility in the city, but I've known and know folks that work at the south city facility. Heard a ton of stories, but nere had any problems myself, until now.

Last edited:
I hate UPS the never want to hold packages at their facility ,even when I tell them that's its a apartment they still wanna leave them on the doorstep.USPS will hold them for me so I always choose them

pretty much. if you live in an apartment complex/sketchy neighborhood, pay the extra couple dollars & use Signature Confirmation via USPS or FedEx (FedEx offers signature confirmation, manually-picked delivery times, & free transfers to FedEx Kinko stores where you can pick up your package).

Last edited:
never had a problem with deliveries, but you know both ups and FedEx have options where you can just request to have the package held at the facility right? then you can go pick them up whenever yourself and not even have to worry about a botched delivery.

never had a problem with deliveries, but you know both ups and FedEx have options where you can just request to have the package held at the facility right? then you can go pick them up whenever yourself and not even have to worry about a botched delivery.

I have done this and UPS still messes this up. Last week they put a package of mine on the truck anyway and I went to the customer center only to be told that it wasn't there. I'll spare you all the details but the whole situation was a major headache and inconvenience...

ive had UPS take my package. and claimed it was found damaged and then missing.. they told me to contact the company i bought my items from..  i did that and got a refund. i dont know how that will work if you buy it from some small independent company if theyll issue a refund

ur delusional if you think ups people dont take stuff.... Had a family member who worked the diamond district in Manhattan.... lets just say he was able to obtain a house, get a divorce. give up the house, live in a basement, for a few months, then buy a next house right after in Jamaica Estates......

Luckily for me I live in an apt complex so packages are left at the front desk. Also helps that I'm friendly with my UPS and USPS guy so they make sure my packages get to me.

Righteously man, dirty ish goes down at ups. I worked there for about a year and the loading guys was snatching up stuff. Phones, shoes, you name it. No lie heard about a guy got 2 1000 pill bottles of tabs and QUIT! Smh sorry bout your loss tho op

Ups drivers aint stealing no packages and either are workers. Maybe like 10 years ago but know they got ups on lock. u aint leaving or stealing jack. cameras everywhere

They stole my Amazon gift card
mean.gif
  Called Amazon, they called UPS who said they delivered it but I only got 2 of 3 packages from them.

Back
Top Bottom