-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^ only champs and fl gonna have em, no finihline
It's sorta like Hov', 'Pac, B.I.G and Miles Davis
Blended with Bill Withers
Let's add Al Green, folks I miscalculated

Quote:
Foot Locker in Medley Center, I heard His & Hers will have them and Sneakertown as well.

You @#%$ me? Rochester is going to be a @#%$ zoo. :lol:
laugh.gif

www.thesneakattack.com/ [email protected]

^I doubt theres gonna be a line

These little kids around here aint got $300 to drop for these kicks
"I'm going to talk to Mike and see what he has to say and see what he thinks he needs. But there are going to be some changes. What's that old song? 'There are going to be some changes made'? Frankly I forget the words beyond there are going to be some changes made." -Ralph Wilson

to all my syracuse heads u better get to the mall asap 2nite cause i think it is gonna be a rough time trying to get these shoes.... i was in champs for about 15 min and about 100 people roled throught looking for the dmp.... so i said f-- it i got bills to pay anyways..... so just a heads up get there early and i mean early... my friend also told me that there are people there trying to get the shoes from a different state..... man this is gonna be crazy..... i might be there i might not... to all who try to get the shoes in syracuse be safe.... cause there will be a lot of people there trust me

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
my money sent through the mail to me last thursady and i have yet to receive it...now i might not be able to pick up the dmp....i hate this colleges' mail system >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I'm contemplating whether or not I should make the drive from Toronto. It would suck to drive the 3 hours in total + gas and come back empty handed.

Quote:
my money sent through the mail to me last thursady and i have yet to receive it...now i might not be able to pick up the dmp....i hate this colleges' mail system

^^^DAMN, SASH....IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT. |I
tired.gif

anybody know any like low key stores or areas with a footaction or footlocker or anything around buffalo or rochester? im gonna b going to university of toronto next school year (September '06) and for the "US releasses only, ill just hop the border (legally of course) and grab a pair. Dont really got time to go up there and personally look around for places. Thanks a lot in advance.

^^^^^^^^^^^ there are a few low keys spots...make sure you keep in touch when you come up here (buffalo)

so how did every one do on the dmp release day? i had a pair on hold at champs sports where i live and when i went back to pay for them on friday he told me that he could not hold them for me any more.... so i just passed..... so how did all of you do and where did you get them from???

where you from^^
ALBANY, NEW YORK​
LOOKING TO BUY/TRADE SIZE 13 JAY'S​
AIM-Kinglukeda1st

From albany
last pick up: DMP

wear a size 8
any local heads wanna trade up for sell some OG jays holla at the kid

Greg
Rochester
Midwest XX
Finishline, Footlocker at marketplace

Anyone know if the Blk/Chambray VII's are gonna be available around here?

^^Doubt it, theres always the slight chance NYC will get them, but I'm gonna end up gettin mines off of Eastbay

^^^YOU CANT BE SERIOUS...

IS THERE NO PLACE GETTING THE VII'S AROUND HERE...BUFFALO??? ANY INFO.

Back
Top Bottom