-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

^^Dont know, hopefully @ a footlocker, may be the first time I have to camp...but then again this is Buffalo, I doubt any of the kids are gonna drop 300 on the pack
Believe in Willis

^^^ i know i will be there...and i plan to camp out, RickyBattalion what size do you wear?

^^^COOL NO CONFLICTS HERE..IM A 10.5...ILL BE OUT THERE IN BUFFALO EARLY FOR THESE....AND TO ....IM IN BUFFALO STATE COLLEGE...STATE YOUR NAME...LETS HOOK UP YOU ME AND SASHA (NHM) :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^^lol. Watch ya back yo gonna get mod slapped for sayin "NO _ _ _ _" and yea we need to get up hit me on AIM yani2time.
" Your girl don't like me? How long has she been gay? "

rarenikepairs...i am a male not female, but i can agree with you if i see a chick rockin' the dmp it would be fire.

^^ARE YOU A COLLECTOR OR A SELLER??? IM @ BUFF STATE BY THE WAY!....THIS DMP ***** IS PISSING ME OFF UP HERE...IM ABOUT TO GO HOME JUST TO COP...!!!! :\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Upstatesfinest
Albany
Huarache Trainers Black/white
Champs(discounts), footloose, richters, dicks (last store to sell out of releases)
Stephon Marbury is a Point God-Slam Magazine

[email protected]
AIM-Addicted2kickz23

^^^ JM said it was pushed back and he hasn't been wrong since I've been here, but who knows.
" Your girl don't like me? How long has she been gay? "

Kinda late but here to check in.

Your Name: Sana
City: Rochester
Last Pickup: Sample dunks from Syracuse's Sneakertown
Your favorite local shop: enh

I went to both Sneakertowns in Syracuse. I bought from the one on Salina St. I figured out why it was so hard to look up the other one because it's actually called Street Gear. Well, according to the sign outside.

yo UB heads hit up the Lambda Phi Epsilon Halloween party this weekend its offfffffffffciial ill be up there so holla at me

Back
Top Bottom