Upstate NY Sneakerheads

So I just moved upstate to Brewster,NY and there really isn't much in terms of sneaker stores. Danbury mall is like 15 min away but they just have footlocker. If anyone knows of a sneaker boutique in the upstate ny area any info would be great

So I just moved upstate to Brewster,NY and there really isn't much in terms of sneaker stores. Danbury mall is like 15 min away but they just have footlocker. If anyone knows of a sneaker boutique in the upstate ny area any info would be great

I can tell you about the Cuse, not really anything here, besides the mall, A place called sneakertown on the southside of syracuse, a place in ithaca call Homegrown, good SB spot.

I can tell you about the Cuse, not really anything here, besides the mall, A place called sneakertown on the southside of syracuse, a place in ithaca call Homegrown, good SB spot.

Try the cuse they have "Streetgame" two locations I think. That's a good spot for am"s and older releases.

Try the cuse they have "Streetgame" two locations I think. That's a good spot for am"s and older releases.

If you live in Brewster, your best bet is to go to NYC for botiques. Other than that, some good malls are Palisades, Cross county mall, White Plains, Garden State plaza. Also Nike outlet is at Woodbury commons. And then you have the hood spots in NYC, Yonkers, Mt Vernon, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie.

If you live in Brewster, your best bet is to go to NYC for botiques. Other than that, some good malls are Palisades, Cross county mall, White Plains, Garden State plaza. Also Nike outlet is at Woodbury commons. And then you have the hood spots in NYC, Yonkers, Mt Vernon, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie.

Back
Top Bottom