Ur First Pair Of Dunks

99 Michigan Highs. I got them at Footlocker in spring 2000 for $19.99. To This day they still have the Footlocker $64.99 sticker on the insole. Definitely myfavorite dunk of all time. Got some Team red lows the same way. Back then I remember dudes calling dunks "Skinny Forces". My first Dunk SB's wereHunters. Irons were second.

mines were ...

29gg7wh.jpg

God I need a new pair of hunters....since 03 I have copped 2 pair of gr dunks...the rest have been sb's....I own about 20 pair now and had to get rid ofabout 5....I used to go in 03-05...since I have copped sparingly....since 05 I may have purchased 5 pairs that have released.....my fav. sb's were mycarhartt's...boy did I run those into the ground I need to replace them

Nike dunk low pro white/white/patent

purchased off a fellow NTer...

He said this is the model that lead up to SB's.. i dont know how true that is, but i cant find pics..however i can post pics later if someone wants..

dunkles were my first pair and they are still DS

havent found an ocassion to wear them to....

First dunk- 2003 Black/Gum Soles ....the ones that came with brown laces and came out at the same time as the 3M lows and the black mesh/maple pair. Ah, thememories. That shoe got me into collecting, I started around that time.

I had a good 25 dunks at some point, now it's about 12 pairs. I sold almost all of my SBs.

my first first pair was in like 97-98ish,a pair of navy/white highs...i stopped wearing dunks in like 03..

Either the Send Helps or the black Melvin's.

I dogged the hell out of those black Melvin's though.

Haven't even worn those Send Helps as yet though... matter of fact I don't even know where they are
laugh.gif

coolgrey81 - can u post pics of the oxides plz?....i cant picture how they look for the life of me but the name is so firmiliar

Originally Posted by professafinessa

coolgrey81 - can u post pics of the oxides plz?....i cant picture how they look for the life of me but the name is so firmiliar
dunk_lo_oxide_5.jpg

I will post pics of my beaten pair soon..

Back
Top Bottom