URBAN ERA in Daly City - Official Thread

^^word, picked up the C&C fitted yesterday, probably was the first dude in there when you opened, not even sure u guys were open yet. but if you guys got the black/white C&C fitted in a 7 7/8 might stop by and make an exchange.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Anything good to wear with Caro XIs? Sort of vague but I'm sure you guys could gimme a rough estimate.

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Stopped by today and swooped up the Still Richer Than You Tee and Absolut Classic Tee...The merchandise is starting to fill the store, this is one of my favorite spots now!

i liked the old set up better, you can look at the shirts easily compared to having to file through em, but that's just me. new set up looks better though
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Probably will stop by tomorrow or something. Hopefully you guys have a different colorways in the Alba ek5obition tees

Stop by today smal l shop but huge slection.I was the white guy with the huf hoodstrooth fitted came in.Im be back their next time with my homegirl then i can buy some stuff ahha.

Oh and just like chris asked does the dilla tee come in black?i didnt see it today but just wondering.

Yo. good @#%$ for always updatin this page. I would not find myself drivin over there to see what yall have, but seeing what yall have on the page helps b

whats the price range on them Freshjive hoodies??

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Back
Top Bottom