!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

SOLEwarrior

OGgangsta23 was contacted via PM yesterday night. I will wait for his reply.

Also, this should've been brought to the attention of NT Staff when the scam first happened back in August.

Funny, this cat lives like 5 mins from me.... yep its off randolf
nerd.gif

we have like 5 NTrs saying they live by him, if op dont get his money or shoes back then
smh.gif
at NT

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

SOLEwarrior

OGgangsta23 was contacted via PM yesterday night. I will wait for his reply.

Also, this should've been brought to the attention of NT Staff when the scam first happened back in August.

Thanks for PMing him. and I did bring it up in august.. well i tried... i PMd Acts65 who i think is in charge of the 9.5=10 buy/sell forum saying Dated9.04.08. "to: acts65 subject: Hello Hey! I think i've just been scammed. Here's the link http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/2938840#reply-2938840 I paid 150 for both on Aug 25th. After that noresponse at all. Seems very fishy.. =/" I guess he wasn't the right guy to go to? because i got no reply.... It must feel weird knowing you live nextto criminal. hopefully Karma will come back one way or another. OR i can just get my 150 back =]

Just bought the nike bluebird taxi from this OGgangsta23. He said that he was going to send me the tracking number. have not heard from him.

is it just me or is he online right now....his little bubble next to the sn is blue.....

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by john453963

Just bought the nike bluebird taxi from this OGgangsta23. He said that he was going to send me the tracking number. have not heard from him.
eek.gif

im going to
laugh.gif
when you get scammed

yea dude, those are the ones that i thought I bought which he never sent, along with the bruts. I spent 150 for the taxi's and bruts.. thot it was a damnsteal. Judging by his account name, i can just imagine him ignoring all of this.. and nothing will happen... unless...

He just did this move on you!

Interesting it will get...what a lame. Like 3 dudes in here sayin they bought off him...he bankin in right now.

I can't stand when i hear about scammers. I seriously hope y'all get your stuff back and if not, i seriously hope someone kicks his **# for y'allstraight up.

Man the only way I'm buying shoes off this !+$ is if you send them to me 1st. I need the product then you gettin paid. Nobody will probly go for that butthat's the only way I'm effin with them.

cant you file a paypal claim the day you send the money?

What we should do if they allow is file a paypal dispute everytime immediately after you send the money, that way he cant transfer it or use it. would thatwork? Because if it does then the seller would have to show real tracking and real delivery. Would help to make delivery fast for the buyer also.

sucks to the op who got scammed first and got grilled for looking out.
hopefully those who just bought the kicks don't get scammed since dudes addy is up and he should be shook up by now.
for all those people who buy kicks, i think the best bet is meet-up. I don't do transactions unless i can meet up with you or you have great feedback onebay.
me personally, i think if people don't want to meet up and they are local..they got some shadiness to them..**once again thats my opinion**

Yeah, he just email me, here is what he wrote:

"yea i have the tracking number unfortunately I have just called the post office to hold the package because your payment messed up for some reason.....idont know what you did but it says your money is being held i withdrew it 2 days ago and now it is being taken back so you cant get the shoes until you takecare of this....sorry"

Basically I just file a claim with paypal and he wants me to drop it in order for him to ship me the shoes. The funny thing is he won't give me thetracking number. Can the post office hold an item after it is on its way on the delivery truck? He said his brother shipped the shoes for him yesterday.

"shoes have been shipped....im at work right now but my brother shipped um for me...ill get u the tracking number when i get home...sorry i took an extraday"

"yea i have the tracking number unfortunately I have just called the post office to hold the package because your payment messed up for some reason.....i dont know what you did but it says your money is being held i withdrew it 2 days ago and now it is being taken back so you cant get the shoes until you take care of this....sorry"

Basically I just file a claim with paypal and he wants me to drop it in order for him to ship me the shoes. The funny thing is he won't give me the tracking number. Can the post office hold an item after it is on its on the delivery truck? He said his brother shipped the shoes for him yesterday.

"shoes have been shipped....im at work right now but my brother shipped um for me...ill get u the tracking number when i get home...sorry i took an extra day"

wow, he's trying to act like nothings going on. He was online earlier, he most likely saw the PMs from the mods & me, AND this post, AND how his poston buy/sell forum is locked.... I dont know what's going through dude's head right now.

"yea i have the tracking number unfortunately I have just called the post office to hold the package because your payment messed up for some reason.....i dont know what you did but it says your money is being held i withdrew it 2 days ago and now it is being taken back so you cant get the shoes until you take care of this....sorry"

Basically I just file a claim with paypal and he wants me to drop it in order for him to ship me the shoes. The funny thing is he won't give me the tracking number. Can the post office hold an item after it is on its on the delivery truck? He said his brother shipped the shoes for him yesterday.

"shoes have been shipped....im at work right now but my brother shipped um for me...ill get u the tracking number when i get home...sorry i took an extra day"

Heeeeere We Go
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom